Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

pavla.jpg

finally someone will find out that i am not male :)

hey guys thanks for the welcoming .....welll helll ya it s the lebanese black metal dude and we r famous though we released one album and broke up :ill:.....
check darklyrics "cimmerian path "....u ll find us .....
here we have 36 local bands and we had our chance .....now we r trying to form another band to play doom/gothmetal ....but still searchin..

are there any available mp3 of lebanese bands to find? i wanna listen to your scene :)
b.t.w. any chance you know a guy called jallal? he plays keyboard in a few bands in beiruth... i know him for quite some time now.. he`s a great guy.
and another girl that i know... maya hajj.. you know her too by any chance?

Hey man... we're practicly neighbours, Lebanon borders with Israel and our scenes are only a few hours away from each other...it's so sad, imagin Lebanese bands taking the bus to come here to Haifa or TLV, imagine Israeli groups going to Beiruth for gigs, it could have done so much good...
I know I'm drifting miles from reality, damn.
Hey, how old are you anyway?

hell ya ....with opened borders i think it ll b groovy my friend...but damn the war ....my ever dream is to visit the land of prophecies...and am preparin my self for that ... therfor am doin double major in college by studyin archeologie and philologie(+biomedical eng) so i can understand ur language and the aramai too....
for now only i wish for the autorization of metal here ...for as u know its forbidden...and it forces me to go to turkey to get cds ..so it s helll
i ll be 21 tomorow:hotjump:.... am gettin older each day :yell:...

You're 21 and talking about getting old my friend? I'm 26 man...but I think 1 is "getting old" only if he looks at himself this way...
And about our dream, it will come true one day, after all we are brothers, we cannot fight forvever.

Ilan...nice pictures, extra points for the hockey! What position do you play? Avi....nice shirt, I think you must like it a lot, I've seen a couple pics of you in it :tickled:. Never can figure out what color your hair really is, haha. I'll post some later...going to bed for now. Good to see everyone....