Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

I ain't Magdalena, but I can tell you Matti.. Mexico is missing the Orphaned Land guys...
depressed.gif

...they´re only an instant stoped, the true thing is to keep more than those pictures in your head, is to open a deep place in your soul....

Mexico missing the resonance of your steps in the streets, the warm embrace of meeting you and more, the sound of your music in all these ears...

I´m accord with Wolfrider...Mexico really miss you guys!

NOW,THAT LOOKS LIKE A PERFECT PLACE TO SAY HELLO :wave:

that's fantastic there's so many of you appriciating OL job!!!
The storm is spreading further and further :headbang:
I hope I am not the jachid polani kol (well never mind my broken hebrew ;)
I've been doing my best to let people know about this israeli miracle,and now when they gonna play in warsaw and lodz there's a big chance my articles will finally get out from my drawer :Smokedev:
I am gonna be at both concerts,so I promise to put here pics and review
(but first definitly must work on installing them had problems on putting even profile picture :bah: )

lots of love for all you poeple!!!

Moria said:
]I am gonna be at both concerts,so I promise to put here pics and review
(but first definitly must work on installing them had problems on putting even profile picture :bah: )

Welcome in Moria :wave:
Just take some photos and don't worry about putting them here. We'll figure something out ok? ;)

My love to you too!!! :)

Moria said:
NOW,THAT LOOKS LIKE A PERFECT PLACE TO SAY HELLO :wave:

that's fantastic there's so many of you appriciating OL job!!!
The storm is spreading further and further :headbang:
I hope I am not the jachid polani kol (well never mind my broken hebrew ;)
I've been doing my best to let people know about this israeli miracle,and now when they gonna play in warsaw and lodz there's a big chance my articles will finally get out from my drawer :Smokedev:
I am gonna be at both concerts,so I promise to put here pics and review

Welcome in Moria!!
its nice to see you study some hebrew ! you should`ve write "polinia Jechida" (I assume you`re a girl, right?)
anyway ! I think we have another polish person here, I just forgot her name.. :err:

:Spin:

I'd better improve my knowledge before posting here in Hebrew again ;)
I was wondering if there were other Poles open to share their experience of being taken by the Storm...I'd be delighted to see them here

and to solve the doubts about my gender that's what I managed to do ...:Smokedev:

http://www.album.astral.pl/album/in...rder=&user_albums=1&album_pass=&prev=0&next=0

damn damn damn!!!

now I have doubts If it's gonna work...(moria=net layman)
well I tried ;)

take care
and thank you for warm welcome!!! :wave:

well, everybody here puts some pics ....so i'll do that too...with my favorite t-shirt of course :Spin:

that's me -->

050425_193845-639_Image%2803b%29.JPG

Thank You Eran :p