Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

Day by day I am more convinced that the fans work on the forums is wonderful!!! How great is sharing some info and pics from any part of the world!!! And the best thing, the possibility of meeting each other and also meeting such wonderful band members!

Here some pics of a great exhibition of "Le Parc Lumiere" All the place dark, only some light and forms to give different effects.
varios260.jpg

Here "rocking" with a friend with lights and everything! hahahaha... is nice isn´t it?
varios274.jpg

Here playing with the instalation
varios245.jpg

And another pic of me
fjsao.jpg

amazing pictures Tormenta:)

I'have something funny for You:p
This picture was made during the Juwenalia (you know, I've written a long long time ago about this event - Student's Festival in Cracov")
I'm nurse :p and my friend from school is a priest:p and that boy above us....is hm...surgeor -but I don't remember his name:p Don't even ask where we found our clothes:p:p:p
He've grabbed this poster from the wall -which I have in my hand on the picture - poster of one of youth organization which help our new (shitty) government - we don't like them :]

juve_2005_089.jpg

Szawit said:
amazing pictures Tormenta:)

I'have something funny for You:p
This picture was made during the Juwenalia (you know, I've written a long long time ago about this event - Student's Festival in Cracov")
I'm nurse :p and my friend from school is a priest:p and that boy above us....is hm...surgeor -but I don't remember his name:p Don't even ask where we found our clothes:p:p:p
He've grabbed this poster from the wall -which I have in my hand on the picture - poster of one of youth organization which help our new (shitty) government - we don't like them :]

juve_2005_089.jpg

a doctor, a nurse and a priest. seems like you killed a patient
great photo Ania:kickass:

Wow! what a great picture, thanks for it... it makes me thought... now is a documentary of your dissagreement... is a wonderful composition...!! You like pretty nice! :)

Haha! I am. As far as my family knows I'm pure danish. No 1/16 part german or anything, atleast from what we know. Not even swedish or norwegian.

The only thing about me that's not pure scandinavian is my eyes... They're green/blue not pure blue.

PinkThrone said:
Haha! I am. As far as my family knows I'm pure danish. No 1/16 part german or anything, atleast from what we know. Not even swedish or norwegian.

The only thing about me that's not pure scandinavian is my eyes... They're green/blue not pure blue.

well you're sexy and we love you for that
:kickass: