Photos/reviews of Nightwish shows in L.A.

Great review of the show. This is the first one I've read other than one that I did for another site. I envy you that you got to see the Jan. 19 show too. There's no way I could do that...had to fly across the country just for the Gibson show! :headbang:

Awesome photos! :D I just love Marco's Bass, the pattern, the shape, it's just awesome. The one with Emppu pointing is great, and I think the zoomed out one with the flames is going to be my new wallpaper. :tickled:

Warwick Vampyre, about an 8,500$ bass.....it's my dream bass.

Such an awesome show. Day before, I brought my Warwick to Marco to sign the headstock. He's a great person.

Thanks so much, I meant to go over and check those out!

If you have any Gibson ones, would you like to contribute those to our site? We've got a ton of Key Club ones, but the Gibson ones are not too many. I'm too ashamed to share mine. :(

Dont have any Gibson ones. I opted to record the entire show instead.

What's the Youtube channel? I wanna watch! :p

I am late, but thank you all for the reviews and the photos. Some of the images are amazing, I especially love the ones where Emppu and Marco look directly into the camera. Reviews are as close as I'll get to a NW gig it seems, so it's always nice to read genuine, positive reviews. It warms my heart. :D