Not open for further replies.
indeed:

mikemelinda.jpg

Hahaha. OMG....

Greatest

Picture

EVER!!!!

:headbang:

These two pictures are totally disturbing. Still awesome, though!
Oh, and by the way, am I the only one who sees a striking resemblance between little Melinda and Mike?

I have so many canvas art and I want to repaint them. How can I do that? I want to change the color of those painting art. But I am quiet confused about this because if these are getting damage. I am looking for the information where I can get the proper tips for repainting my arts. Can you suggest me such info? Thank you so much.

I will seriously give anyone a billion dollars if they find that one guys sig from this board a few years ago that said "Rise to Submission!" with a picture of a little baby in it. i think that was the funniest photoshopeth i've ever seen. however...
the fair judgement one is classic as well

I will seriously give anyone a billion dollars if they find that one guys sig from this board a few years ago that said "Rise to Submission!" with a picture of a little baby in it. i think that was the funniest photoshopeth i've ever seen. however...
the fair judgement one is classic as well

Now wouldn't you feel like the proverbial smacked ass if someone came up with it? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.