Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
First at this :)

hessian.jpg

Okey, this is not really a photoshop, but it's not worthy a new thread either, so I just put it here.

On sunday I was on a soccer/football match between Rosenborg and Vålerenga. Before the game, me and two of my friends met all the players, and took some pictures with them. I was quite surprised when I came home and saw that Jack Frober plays for Rosenborg:
jackfroberlookalike.jpg

His real name is Alejandro Lago.

Okey, this is not really a photoshop, but it's not worthy a new thread either, so I just put it here.

On sunday I was on a soccer/football match between Rosenborg and Vålerenga. Before the game, me and two of my friends met all the players, and took some pictures with them. I was quite surprised when I came home and saw that Jack Frober plays for Rosenborg:
jackfroberlookalike.jpg

His real name is Alejandro Lago.

Just an interesting fact, he is form Uruguay, same country as the martins...and me. He played in Peñarol, one of the big futbol teams here and with quite a record of 3 world cups right there with milan, boca and others. used to be one of the big ones teh nit all fade out and are practically crap internationaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.