Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
^that was said with all due respect, you have made some of the bests and funniest ones on this thread... it's just that this one in particular was kinda lame and again.. disrespectful... but my hat's off to you for all the amazing ones you've made so far!!!

worldwide_suicide said:
i know what's wrong with it. it's funny to watch the guys photoshopped into some other shit, that's funny

but just putting one of the guys next to a person that clearly is not as "healthy" as the rest of us, thinking that would be funny... well... that's not funny at all :erk: disrespectful i'd say :erk:
are you fucking kidding me

dammit people just drop it, its the freakin photoshopeth thread not the OMG THAT WASNT COOL thread. Speaking of what wasnt cool, my BWP picture thing sure wasnt very...un-racist. I personally think i might have just crossed the line with it, so wtf dudes dont get all personal with each other.

qxrnd1.jpg

Here's a little picture I made to get everyone's minds back on track. This is a brilliant thread and it should continue to grow and continue to make us all laugh as well.

And im surprised only one person aknowledged my Death whispered a lullaby pic, i feel so unloved...

something should be done with the teenage mutant ninja turtles .. especially seeing as april o neil rhymes with april ethereal :D

Haha, The little collection on page 17 almost killed me :lol:

And when did Indrid Cold start hanging out on the Opeth forum? Shouldn't you be out harassing some West Virginians? :D

mikaels face has been placed on alot of womens bodies...

its almost disturbing...

but he has turned into the hottest ugly chick ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.