Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
50dj.jpg

I will admit i kinda did a quick chuckle at Gunt's pic, but i feel bad now cuz of it :erk:

lmao. if i made a list of my top 50 insulting and offensive photoshops, it wouldn't even be considered. time to grow some sac gentlemen. aren't we all adults here? christ

Gunt Piddlesworth said:
lmao. if i made a list of my top 50 insulting and offensive photoshops, it wouldn't even be considered. time to grow some sac gentlemen. aren't we all adults here? christ
No thats not what I meant. The "retard running in a park" is hilarious. But yours is not. And trust me I have a damn good sense of humor.

You obviously have no idea what is funny or what is not funny. Mendez with his arm around a retard is NOT funny. Similarly, Mendez with his arm around someone else would NOT be funny.

blimey said:
No thats not what I meant. The "retard running in a park" is hilarious. But yours is not. And trust me I have a damn good sense of humor.

You obviously have no idea what is funny or what is not funny. Mendez with his arm around a retard is NOT funny. Similarly, Mendez with his arm around someone else would NOT be funny.
ironic as it was ME who created the original retard running in a forest pic

btw here

lol, yeah, that one is funny... why? because he photoshopped mendez! that's really the funny part, the other one was not funny becuase it's just mendez next to a retarded person. that's not funny, this one is

I was bound to add something to this thread. Have another idea I'm actually surprised no one came up with for this picture but don't have time to do it now.

mikaeltourist.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.