Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
daz436 said:
mint is a term which originated from Newcastle in north east england where we have a dialect so strong its practically a new language. It basically means 'very good'.

no, that can't be right...because "the bomb" means "the shit." and "the shit" doesn't mean "very good"

duhh.

ÅKERFELDT/WIBERG 2008! VOTE NOW

mint, fyi, refers to coinage. A new coin is freshly made from the "mint", which is the place that makes all coins and money. Thus the term "minted" for such things being made. This dribbled down to discussing the quality of items, where it was used "like just from the mint" = new, high quality, fresh, good... etc, hence "mint".

mint quality i'm sure you've seen on ebay.

Kenneth R. said:
ÅKERFELDT/WIBERG 2008! VOTE NOW

mint, fyi, refers to coinage. A new coin is freshly made from the "mint", which is the place that makes all coins and money. Thus the term "minted" for such things being made. This dribbled down to discussing the quality of items, where it was used "like just from the mint" = new, high quality, fresh, good... etc, hence "mint".

mint quality i'm sure you've seen on ebay.

so, since fresh coins come from a mint...is that why we chew mint gum to freshen our breath?

A poor attempt.

mmwhitecastle9je.png

Very Poor indeed. I think you need to fade in the Skin and itll look pretty good.

Also, Mendez' face looks fucking huge lol

JoeVice said:
no, that can't be right...because "the bomb" means "the shit." and "the shit" doesn't mean "very good"

duhh.

Ah well you see, over here we don't say stupid shit like 'The Bomb' :Smug:

So long as you pretend you're Canadian. It's not you as people, it's just a somewhat flawed foreign policy.

Could be worse you could be British and just wander round the world going (in India for example) "hello...hi...do you speak English? Hm? Sausage egg and chips please....no no, sausage egg and chips...do you speak English?...No? You just don't try do you? Walking around all day speaking Indian...."

Status
Not open for further replies.