Physicist - Japanese Bonus Tracks?

Nebularus

Sep 19, 2001
Kobe, Japan
Hail,

I'm in Japan right now, and I've seen lots of Devin Townsend stuff for sale (including that No Sleep boxed set for $30). I don't own Physicist, so I think I'll buy that next. I've noticed that it includes 4 bonus tracks:

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=-1]11. [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=-1]Forgotten* [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=-1]12. [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=-1]Man* [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=-1]13. [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=-1]Ocean Machine* [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=-1]14. [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=-1]Promise [/size][/font]

Can anyone tell me where these songs are from and if they're any good? :)

F

"Forgotten" is the hidden track from physicist...It's the 1st twisted and acoustic version of "bad devil" from infinity...You will notice that the lyrics are the same

The rest of the tracks are demos from the "ass sordid" demos record that is on sale on HDR.

"Ocean machines" is a demo, but it's an awesome track...One of my favourite. You should order all the records from HDR, "ass sordid" is cheap, and it's funny to hear some of the 1st dev's compositions :
"road kill" is hilarious, L.A and Ocean machines are awesome

Geoff

oldlyonfreak said:
"Forgotten" is the hidden track from physicist...It's the 1st twisted and acoustic version of "bad devil" from infinity...You will notice that the lyrics are the same

The rest of the tracks are demos from the "ass sordid" demos record that is on sale on HDR.

"Ocean machines" is a demo, but it's an awesome track...One of my favourite. You should order all the records from HDR, "ass sordid" is cheap, and it's funny to hear some of the 1st dev's compositions :
"road kill" is hilarious, L.A and Ocean machines are awesome

Geoff

Geoff,

Thanks for the information, and yes, I've been meaning to order items from HDR, but I think it'll be a bit too expensive from Japan - I can get things cheaper here. When I move back to Canada however... I'll have no excuse!

F