pic thread...

@HellSpawn: Hehe, well you don't look like you haven't been drinking for weeks... Cool pics (but I really don't understand that about queing....)

Fuck, I cut my hair like 5-10 cm, and I feel it's sooooo short!!! But it still reaches my waist. I want to have just as long hair as the princess in Braveheart.... :D

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I have to grow mine out like my brothers. His is halfway down his back. It's going to take awhile though.

Au contraire......it does not HAVE to take as long as you think. start taking pre-natal vitamins and trim your ends at every other new moon and it'll grow fast. ;)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Fuck, I cut my hair like 5-10 cm, and I feel it's sooooo short!!! But it still reaches my waist. I want to have just as long hair as the princess in Braveheart.... :D

hee hee! I'm a huge fan of long hair. Always was. Of course, then the girl I've dated had (and still does) shorter hair than I.

Damnit, but now I wanna see a pic. your call.

it was ment to open the 22nd of march, but Trondheim and two otter cityes in Norway got pre-premiere, wich is the same date as the world premiere, 16th of march :D and i got tickets to both :D

it is?!?!
WOW!!
COOL!! haha!
I always thought it was the same in US, but it is not?? woohoo!! :D
first time in history Norway got something like this before the US! weeee! :p :D

The hair don´t grow faster if you cut it... It looks nicer, but since it is growing from the roots it has no effect if you cut it...

my hair´s a dm from my arse...:D

-phyros ( :D )

Originally posted by HellSpawn

you dont?! Ill just say two words: STAR WARS! :lol:

Hehe, I went to see that last movie cause some friends managed to persuade me. Only reason was that Liam Neeson looked good with long hair and bierd... :p I mostly sat there waiting for it to finish, though.... :p :p (But it was not as bad as The Matrix! - then I nearly fell asleep :p :p )

(Hihi, only joking, don't mean to offend anyone)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehehe yes, Liam Neeson looked great, the way he wore his hair was really cool! And grey hair looks much better than black :) I hope Episode 2 will be less boring than Episode 1 tho. I cannot watch the movie completely, just HAVE to jump over several scenes.

grr! my hair doesn't seem to grow..
bored.gif

i think it's been the same lenght since forever.. i want long hair, damn it!
screama.gif