pic thread...

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I don't see your pics Gaunerin. But, if I want to, I can check the properties. And then paste the URL in a different window.

Yeah, but that sucks basically. I thought it was a good idea to sign up for a website but I should have known that geocities is not the best decision :(

Originally posted by astarte

First you have to get a webhost (or whatever it's called, since you're not going to build a website http://liquid2k.com will do), once you sign up, you have to upload the picture you want, then post the link here or use the img thing...

....or send it to somebody who has webhosting and is willing to spare you the nuisance ;)

That's my limited knowledge about the subject (blind leading the blind :p ).

Thanks!! You're very kind, astarte! You know that? :)

Morg, in that second pic you look kinda like a model! :)

:eek: all that talk about all kinds of things with.... whatever..... makes me really confused!! :eek:

Yeah?! Wow!! Then it's no wonder you're so pretty!! -Or maybe the other way around......

I wanted to be a model once. That was after the princess-period. But then I realized my chances weren't too big.....

Me with short hair a while back...
elliotandal.jpg

Me rocking out on stage im on the left...
ElliotandAl.jpg

Me looking at something, I cant remember what...lol
elliotdt.jpg

and me being, umm I dunno me? ;)
me.jpg

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

I wanted to be a model once. That was after the princess-period. But then I realized my chances weren't too big.....

I once took a modelling course (but not sure if I'd want to be a model--I probably couldn't anyways). It is interesting, but demanding work. I did learn to have good posture, keep my head up, and to look people in the eye -- -- some things everyone should not be afraid to do. :)

Oh yeah, http://www.boomspeed.com is also another picture host (I use it for my website). It sometimes does not load images, but works well most of the time.

@Thorns of Sorrow: you are cute :)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Yeah?! Wow!! Then it's no wonder you're so pretty!! -Or maybe the other way around......

I can't recommend it in any way, it's one of the hardest biz in the world. Oh sure you come around once you have a climed up, but it's not easy and this world is rules by men.
Because it's such hard biz, lot of models try their best that it is impossible for other models to go up on stage.
I was lucky not to have any trouble with other models, but seen a lot of nasty stuff. And all caused by the men who rule the biz.
Everything has a price...