pic thread...

Originally posted by Morgana
@ Demonic_Science, you pic shows up here quite dark, so I can't see much.

hmmm.thats wierd.maybe your contrast and colour on your computer are to low or something.meh doesnt matter.im just bored.i have an exam today! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:mad:
oh yeah! has anyone seen the new dimmu borgir 3 dvd set?
if your a fan i would highly suggest it.ITS FUCKING AMAZING!!!
:headbang:

Yes, I feel a great deal better now...

But look what u did to my lip and eyes!! They're all swollen! Keeewl!

remongo.jpg

[Shameless plug]

I have uploaded the DT members page to the addy you find in my signature, pictures of people from the DT board and I think a lot of them come here too.
Just added new pictures yesterday of Thanatos, Gums, Villain and myself.

[/Shameless plug]

I've said quite some times that I don't anylonger know how to post pics here, but even so, no-one have ever cared to explain it to me, so don't blame me for making this thread slow!! So: can anyone explain?!? And in a way that is possible to understand, would be nice. ( :p )

(btw, that smilie with his tounge out seems to smile. There should have been one wiht his tounge out who _don't_ smile!)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
I've said quite some times that I don't anylonger know how to post pics here, but even so, no-one have ever cared to explain it to me, so don't blame me for making this thread slow!! So: can anyone explain?!? And in a way that is possible to understand, would be nice. ( :p )

(btw, that smilie with his tounge out seems to smile. There should have been one wiht his tounge out who _don't_ smile!)
First you have to get a webhost (or whatever it's called, since you're not going to build a website http://liquid2k.com will do), once you sign up, you have to upload the picture you want, then post the link here or use the img thing...

....or send it to somebody who has webhosting and is willing to spare you the nuisance ;)

That's my limited knowledge about the subject (blind leading the blind :p ).