pic thread...

Well, let's say 160 MILLIMETERS height will make any road crossing a real challenge to your fitness ;) And make sure not to fall into any sewers, you know ;)

I bet Hilj meant centimeters tho! Well, I know some Italians berserkers, they look tall, but that's posing :D About 1,70 - 1,80 m commonly eheh

And now for some more PICS...

0.jpg

This is the place where I live with lots of students.. there are 5
more houses like the ones u see on the pic (= lots of cool ppl)

1.jpg

we had fun bathing this summer. Lots of foreign students on this
one (and me on the right, almost outside the pic)

2.jpg

This dude is a really great performer!

3.jpg

Beginning of party!

The VERY blue one was done by some professional fotographer - dunno his name anymore, but the URL of the pic leads to his page... it's unaltered, and taken somewhere in the antarctica, the last pic's from the same guy, and I believe it's from the Atacama desert (I think astarte could have told so as well ;) )

Ooooh, nice pics, Ziu!!! Especially the second, third an fourth!! :)))

Oh, and since everyone is talking about height... I don't really know how tall I am, casue if someone ask me, and I answer, they always protest!! *g* If my sister asks me, and I say "about 1,68, I think", she says that cannot be true, cause SHE's 1,68, and I'm taller than her! but if I then say to my mother that I am maybe about 1,70 then, since my sister is lower, she protests, and says she's only 1,68, and I am lower than her! *g* So I don't know. But aroiund there.. But at least my passport sais I'm 1,68. And I do know my weight, and noone can protest on that! :p