Picking question

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHA

I think that my responses are totally miss understood and i think that i miss understood a lot of what some people were saying..

Maybe i am dyslexic?

You do know 10 our of every 2 people are dyslexic..

It's a joke thats the point of the comment lol.

My interpretation of what was said about bpms is that you can't play at 150 bpm it's too hard. But the drummer decides the tempo not the guitarist. You can hold an open note at 32409580394850 bpm and you are playing at that amount. I know that i can gallop and palm mute fuckin fast as hell i was pushing at least lastnight 220 bpm and thats hard on the wrist even just if you tremolo it but i was alternating patterns that fast. It's hard and you need to warm up... I will post that audio. but i think there was a miss communication or understanding really and i am sorry for being a dick face.

It's a joke thats the point of the comment lol.

My interpretation of what was said about bpms is that you can't play at 150 bpm it's too hard. But the drummer decides the tempo not the guitarist. You can hold an open note at 32409580394850 bpm and you are playing at that amount. I know that i can gallop and palm mute fuckin fast as hell i was pushing at least lastnight 220 bpm and thats hard on the wrist even just if you tremolo it but i was alternating patterns that fast. It's hard and you need to warm up... I will post that audio. but i think there was a miss communication or understanding really and i am sorry for being a dick face.

It's cool. Next time you don't understand how tempo/rhythm works, don't be a dick about it and say how right you are because of all your experience and education.

FAIL

Next time get a metronome..

If you guys don't get that tempo and know how fast you are going then put down your instruments and retake pre school mathamatics. Thats right from grade 1-8. Good luck.. :)

Hahah. Such a fucking tool.

My favorite part is "Pre school mathematics. That's right, grades 1-8!"

Preschool is... pre school... as in... before grades 1-8...

Hilarious eh. You never give up. You are a waste of time. As a matter of fact a lot of this shit is. Internet web forum bunk. You know what i meant. Condescending i swear. Your head is so bloody big. Only a kid like you would go off saying shit like this. I am sorry the "Matt Parson jerkoff band"

You actually think you are that good you would take credit for that. Any band that names shit after themselves needs a slap. This is me signing off to this bullshit. I came on here to be at arms with other heads but only found it to be an egotestical haven. What do you do for a living? bet you got all that gear from your parents investing in your greedy selfish ego ass. If anyone thinks that you are the shit is an idiot.. You rip into everyone but yet have nothing to really back your famous ass up. get a life dipshit. I shouldn't even be giving a shit. I barely care if i get banned from here. You probably blow the mods. How many shows have you played? How many albums you have out? 0 is prob a good guess. Have a good time poindexter..

Matt Parson = Biggest condescending ego thriving loser with nothing to really back his shit up.

Peace out metal forum.:headbang:

Oh no! Symbiant can't be leaving!

I suppose we should mourn our loss. Here's what Symbiant brought to the forum, how will we ever survive without him:

- Being ill-informed and arrogant, and spreading his bad information to other people.
- Refusing to admit that others are right and instead becomes a flaming douchebag.

Oh wait that it, that's all he ever did.

This is too funny to pass up so I'm going to go through piece-by-piece and tear his post apart.

You actually think you are that good you would take credit for that. Any band that names shit after themselves needs a slap.

I guess you're not a big fan of Devin Townsend, eh? Not that I'm anywhere near as good as him, but its the NAME OF MY MUSIC. And, quite understandably, the band that performs my music live would be, "The Matt Parsons Band". Some people are fucking stupid.

Yes, I do write, record, and produce all of my music myself, so yeah, I will take credit for it. What would you expect me to do, credit someone who had no part in the process?

This is me signing off to this bullshit.

Hooray!

I came on here to be at arms with other heads but only found it to be an egotestical haven.

1) What the fuck does "be at arms with other heads" even mean?
2) Ego-testical? Is that some kind of misguided erotic fixation with one's own testicles?
3) I wonder what its called when you make the first insulting gestures, react aggressively to a dispute, and in the face of proof that you're incorrect, CONTINUE to be a douche bag... Oh yeah, egotistical, arrogant, and most of all stupid.

What do you do for a living? bet you got all that gear from your parents investing in your greedy selfish ego ass.

1) I attend the University of Georgia working on a pharma cy degree ( anyone know why phar-macy gets censored? ). I'm A+ and HP certified to fix computers and I'm trying to get a job working as an IT technician to make money on the side.
2) I own ~$7,000 of music gear, including guitar and recording equipment. My parents have paid for... $0 of it. That's right, nothing. Every cent I have in my music is the direct result of HARD WORK and YEARS of saving.

If anyone thinks that you are the shit is an idiot.. You rip into everyone but yet have nothing to really back your famous ass up.

What are you even saying? Did I ever claim to be "famous"? Do I "rip into" ANYONE aside from you, and didn't you PROVOKE it?

You make all these absurd claims with nothing to back your pathetic ass up, and yet you get defensive and butthurt when I prove you wrong. You're spreading ignorance and lies, and I am here to stop you.

get a life dipshit. I shouldn't even be giving a shit. I barely care if i get banned from here. You probably blow the mods. How many shows have you played? How many albums you have out? 0 is prob a good guess. Have a good time poindexter..

More assumptions and stupid bullshit, which are of course incorrect. I stopped counting how many shows I've played YEARS ago.

Symbiant = Biggest condescending ego thriving loser with nothing to really back his shit up.

Fixed.

Peace out metal forum.:headbang:

Mission accomplished!

Oh no! Symbiant can't be leaving!

I suppose we should mourn our loss. Here's what Symbiant brought to the forum, how will we ever survive without him:

- Being ill-informed and arrogant, and spreading his bad information to other people.
- Refusing to admit that others are right and instead becomes a flaming douchebag.

Oh wait that it, that's all he ever did.

This is too funny to pass up so I'm going to go through piece-by-piece and tear his post apart.

I guess you're not a big fan of Devin Townsend, eh? Not that I'm anywhere near as good as him, but its the NAME OF MY MUSIC. And, quite understandably, the band that performs my music live would be, "The Matt Parsons Band". Some people are fucking stupid.

Yes, I do write, record, and produce all of my music myself, so yeah, I will take credit for it. What would you expect me to do, credit someone who had no part in the process?

Hooray!

1) What the fuck does "be at arms with other heads" even mean?
2) Ego-testical? Is that some kind of misguided erotic fixation with one's own testicles?
3) I wonder what its called when you make the first insulting gestures, react aggressively to a dispute, and in the face of proof that you're incorrect, CONTINUE to be a douche bag... Oh yeah, egotistical, arrogant, and most of all stupid.

1) I attend the University of Georgia working on a ******** degree. I'm A+ and HP certified to fix computers and I'm trying to get a job working as an IT technician to make money on the side.
2) I own ~$7,000 of music gear, including guitar and recording equipment. My parents have paid for... $0 of it. That's right, nothing. Every cent I have in my music is the direct result of HARD WORK and YEARS of saving.

What are you even saying? Did I ever claim to be "famous"? Do I "rip into" ANYONE aside from you, and didn't you PROVOKE it?

You make all these absurd claims with nothing to back your pathetic ass up, and yet you get defensive and butthurt when I prove you wrong. You're spreading ignorance and lies, and I am here to stop you.

More assumptions and stupid bullshit, which are of course incorrect. I stopped counting how many shows I've played YEARS ago.

Fixed.

Mission accomplished!

10 years from now parson = flipping burgers and i'll still be in the union..

Heck now that i took 5 min to absorb what you said. LMFAO. you are hilarious man. Your head is really that big man. Im wrong i don't know shit. Ive played so many shows i lost count i go to the university of georgia. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Gold.. You are a real piece of work man. You are so into you it is unbelievable.. You'll get it one day..

you want to use shit of my own against me to make you look good.

It's just too easy! You say something stupid, and I call you out on it. You get pissed off, and type some senseless crap assaulting me. I point out how stupid it is, and you just keep getting pissed off... Cycle repeats ad nauseum.

Here's a summary for anyone who doesn't want to read his ranting ( and I can't blame you, its tiresome ):

Symbiant: :Smug:
Matt: :rolleyes:
Symbiant: :mad:
Matt: :lol:
Symbiant: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.