pics and that

Achernar said:
Yes, I have been there and it's like a breathing paradise. o_O It's not a park or historic site though it is not allowed to build anything in these lands.

Just thought it was because of these really old houses on one of the pics, that they would protect these old sites like...

wish it would look like that where I live... :cry: :yell:
the north of Spain (espana verde) is also beautiful but not as outstanding as this here... thx for those pics, achernar :)

flebbie said:
battersea06.jpg

I was here a week ago..
That pic looks like the the front cover of pinkfloyd/ animals :)

@flebbie, i posted above and i never even seen that you had already posted animals/ pinkfloyd so i was pretty accurate :)

@achernar erm do you wanna swap houses for a week :D cos like me an mick wanna go on holiday and all of a sudden i fancy portugal :Spin: haha no seriously you live in a lovely place :)

ha! the obvious answer. I thought it was because I may have said something about it here though I didn't think I had, yet I talk about it obsessively elsewhere. I was thinking beyond my avatar and what i might have said. Horses hold some sort of deep emotional and spiritual meaning and symbolism for me.

I put this up because there is a guy who reads me here who calls me 'the little one' and this little horse's colouring and impenetrable black is very symbolic and reflective of me, this other person, and my relationship with him. And my horse thing, it all fit when I found the picture.

176003-M-1.jpg