pics and that

I was browsing through me November pix and realized how great the weather is in my country. :D This pic was taken in November. I Reckon me and me mates "hero" pose didn't work... :ill: We were just kidding anyway. This is a site near me place.

novembernazare.jpg

Hoooray for PT! :D

@ Archenar: Strange picture. You got so nice weather down there and it seems the only thing you are doing is sitting inside. Just look at your skin. It is white. What are you doing down there living in chambers deep down in earth and just come up to shoot some photos... Hmmm... this could be the explanation for the sunglasses.

Portuguese vampires... :OMG: :err:

Achernar said:
I was browsing through me November pix and realized how great the weather is in my country. :D This pic was taken in November. I Reckon me and me mates "hero" pose didn't work... :ill: We were just kidding anyway. This is a site near me place.

novembernazare.jpg

Hoooray for PT! :D
heyy Achernar who is the little guy on the left, yer bro? anyways nice view:headbang: :worship:

I've only seen snow twice. :erk: I guess you have all kinds of nice stuff there too. I'd live to visit Wien cuz a friend of mine has been there and showed me some pix. I was astonished like.

We do have an unregular climate in Portugal cuz in places not really that far from each other we get:

Snow mountains:
f211004.jpg

Hobbit-like places:
f047055.jpg

f003046.jpg

f092039.jpg

f048041.jpg

Weird beaches:
f058055.jpg

Regular Beaches:
f102006.jpg

A regular beach in winter (really near me house :Spin: ):
f018085.jpg

Weid Picnic Places:
f058072.jpg

Really Really REALLY hot places:
f040008.jpg

Really large lakes:
f048061.jpg

And all kinds of architecture and buildings:
f223087.jpg

f180095.jpg

f094124.jpg

This one is actually a hotel but we do have hundreds of castles down here:
f372004.jpg

f223080.jpg

f134064.jpg

f358001.jpg

f181058.jpg

f141085.jpg

Well, there are enough places to spam the entire UM. I just thought I'd make some pub to me country cuz I want you guys down here. :erk:

Sorry for those with a slow connection. :ill:

I know, I got carried away...

Frodnat said:
@ Archenar: Strange picture. You got so nice weather down there and it seems the only thing you are doing is sitting inside. Just look at your skin. It is white. What are you doing down there living in chambers deep down in earth and just come up to shoot some photos... Hmmm... this could be the explanation for the sunglasses.

Portuguese vampires... :OMG: :err:
I'm not white mate. It's just the brightness. :D

*off topic*

for anyone who is interested and has the the latest Winamp version (Vers. 5). This has the nice feature of an Internet TV where you have many channels, and at the moment there is a channel which shows all the Radiohead videos. Have Fun!