pics and that

nomana-nuniyan said:
chowindown.jpg
nice!!

neph said:
:wave:
Did they also whine about having a cold and being soooo sick in Vienna (or wherever you saw them):Smug: At least Moonspell did when I saw them...

hm, I didnt see Fernando, the interview was also with Mike and not him, as the promoters told me Fernando is sick, so I guess he was really not well (he also wasnt backstage later on), but for that he performed really well... they should have been headliner... and Fullmoon Madness ruled!!! I just love that song!!!!!!!

Where did u see them neph?

Achernar said:
Are you trying to say they said that as some kind of excuse for something neph? I'm kinda tired of watching Moonspell liev as I've seen them for about 15 or 16 times. But I do reckon Fernando is a true stageman.

ok but u are living in the same country ;) I also could see bands like Pungent Stench or Belphegor that often here in Austria, so it doesnt count :D

anyway, Mike talked some interesting things about Portugal and culture and so on, made me really curious to see the country :)

saw the bunch in cologne on the 30th last year; can't say that poisonblack convinced me in any way to look out for albums etc. passenger really sounded almost too much like new in flames, but that's not too bad. moonspell were really great imo, and lc boring as always :)

DragonLady1 said:
ok but u are living in the same country ;) I also could see bands like Pungent Stench or Belphegor that often here in Austria, so it doesnt count :D

anyway, Mike talked some interesting things about Portugal and culture and so on, made me really curious to see the country :)
You're probably right. I just wish there would be a Summoning gig. I'd travel there just to watch it. But I heard Summoning is no more! :erk:

And Mike was right, Portugal rulez! :D

f155076.jpg

f346034.jpg

f082113.jpg

f144039.jpg

f274014.jpg

:err:

VultureCulture said:
saw the bunch in cologne on the 30th last year; can't say that poisonblack convinced me in any way to look out for albums etc. passenger really sounded almost too much like new in flames, but that's not too bad. moonspell were really great imo, and lc boring as always :)
Never saw Lacuna Coil Live, so I will check if they are boring or not.
Anyway I go to this concert just to see Moonspell, the most important is that they do well...

@ dragonlady: I was in Cologne as well; and I also took some pix but they deffo won't be as good as yours :) thanx for sharing them :)

@ vultureculture: yes, lacuna coil are boring and were boring that night, I have no idea why so many people like them and why they were headliners; though I really liked Poisonblack, and I found Passenger sucked big time; the wrong tour for them, they should play with other bands imp. I would have loved to see a proper moonspell headliner gig...