pics and that

Passenger hitch hiked on the tour like their name implies. I saw Lacuna Coil live more than once (actually much more) and I was kinda bored in all of those gigs. And the faces they pull are just sick. Heheh. They have some nice moments though...

Hearse said:
Lacuna coil has only very attractive singer.
I just hope the music were good too :D

but that's just my opinion :p
Indeed they are very lucky to have Cristina, i don't think it would have worked that well with a "ordinary" girl singing.
Anyway I will tell you more about that after the concert. The only thing I am sure of, speaking of italian bands, is that they are one thousand times better than Rhapsody.

I dunno about the live performance itself, but from all the bands on the bill, the one I like most is Passenger, deffo ! (Though I extremely dislike In Flames ! :err: ). Moonpsell has some good albums and a great one : Sin/Pecado. I'm not a fan of the other bands... really ... :ill:

Passenger ruled, even if they didnt really fit to the rest of the package, but it brought some fresh air in this dark evening...!!! Tell me how they were in Paris, I really wonder. Moonspell was awsome, I just love their live performance, Lacuna Coil is oke, but it starts to get boring after a while, I prefer them on cd.

in passenger the vocalist of in flames performs as well, so expect in flames meeting nu-metal elements. yeah, even more than in flames already has ;)

if i remember correctly, you can get the in reverse mp3 as well from the centurymedia-site... which is down right now, hmpf

Nicolas said:
OK, will check on Kazaa. I tried several time to connect to soulseek to find songs but never managed. The site is closed no?

You need the latest version to make soulseek work and they've closed the site so you have to get it from someone who has already downloaded it.

VultureCulture said:
in passenger the vocalist of in flames performs as well, so expect in flames meeting nu-metal elements. yeah, even more than in flames already has ;)

If only IF could sound like Passenger ! :(

i downloaded a song from this passenger band and it's crap. just like the last in flames cd is.

Nope Sol, PASSENGER is great, deffo a band worth watching playing live! :headbang:
I was in Antwerp, Belgium, and Passenger & Moonspell were the best acts! Moonspell's setlist was just awesome!!! Poisonblack was OK and Lacuna Coil, despite Christina, was extremely boring, though I have and like each of their CD... :ill:

Thortyir said:
Nope Sol, PASSENGER is great, deffo a band worth watching playing live! :headbang:
I was in Antwerp, Belgium, and Passenger & Moonspell were the best acts! Moonspell's setlist was just awesome!!! Poisonblack was OK and Lacuna Coil, despite Christina, was extremely boring, though I have and like each of their CD... :ill:

thats the way I see it too :)

Passenger rocks, oke, its kind of new metal, but not every new metal band is crap indeed, there are many nice sounds, like Disturbed or Killswitch Engage or some of the System of a Down, Korn etc Songs :)

DragonLady1 said:
thats the way I see it too :)

Passenger rocks, oke, its kind of new metal, but not every new metal band is crap indeed, there are many nice sounds, like Disturbed or Killswitch Engage or some of the System of a Down, Korn etc Songs :)

I wouldn't say Killswitch is nu. It's rather a mixture of thrash,hardcore,melodic death and rock melodies. But once again, labels ...