pics and that

This is where I want to die.

500211.jpg

DragonLady1 said:
talking about pics, yesterday I tried out my new cam at the moonspell gig and it works great... the gig was wonderfull btw, moonspell is a great live band, fernando one of the most charismatic frontmen!
Tomorrow morning I'm going to Milan to see them (well especially Poisonblack) again :oops: I suppose I just cannot resist to the call of the Finns *gg*.. They definitelly have a bad influence on me
shy0051.gif
*gg*

I just heard them live, its typical finnish gothic metal that starts to bore me, dunno, I love Sentenced, also The 69 Eyes are nice but imo the rest is too similar, but they were oke live, not bad but nothing special

:wave:
Did they also whine about having a cold and being soooo sick in Vienna (or wherever you saw them):Smug: At least Moonspell did when I saw them...

Are you trying to say they said that as some kind of excuse for something neph? I'm kinda tired of watching Moonspell liev as I've seen them for about 15 or 16 times. But I do reckon Fernando is a true stageman.

15 or 16 times :yow: l live in the wrong country...

it's just a bit frustrating cos we don't get to see moonspell very often and they even played a shorter setlist than in other countries; moonspell played for about 1 hour, and Fernando thanked some people for being able to perform that night; just wonder whether he/they were really sick or just didn't want to play longer...