pics that emotionally affect you

04.jpg

good quality rope that is!

[edit: this is post 69 in this thread, just so you noticed]

Faelivrin said:
hm? :> what is here? :]
I think it's a very dynamic pictures in which you can see lots of things (cars on the highway, a group of people licking eachother allover, structures in an alien city, and these are just 3 possibilities) - see what you like :cool:

alexhays said:
this thread is the reason we need a mod
maybe we should start 18+ threads or something to avoid shocking 17-year olds like you :loco:

but I take this as a sign that you were also emotionally affected by what you saw :D which is perfectly on-topic

Yeah, especially cause I just wanted to remark I'm not in the least emotionally affected by these pics :lol:

But there's nothing wrong with being 17, especially when you're from Texas :D Plus an interesting birthdate, my nameday, that is :)

Alwin said:
maybe we should start 18+ threads or something to avoid shocking 17-year olds like you :loco:

but I take this as a sign that you were also emotionally affected by what you saw :D which is perfectly on-topic

heheh :) i am almost 18 so you can start threads like that in a few months later =)
ha! we riched what we wanted ;) we show pics which emotionally affect people ;) so who wants more? =P

Dhatura said:
But there's nothing wrong with being 17, especially when you're from Texas :D Plus an interesting birthdate, my nameday, that is :)
I wasn't saying that there's something wrong with being 17, I was just suggesting a solution for his problem :)

Faelivrin said:
Alwin: i am alost 18 years old... i don't want threads 18+ =]
I'm sure I can get you an access-all-areas pass, don't you worry :)