pics that emotionally affect you

04053001.jpg

If you're interested, no 8 is Anders Flaskager, Denmark's slowest but coolest midfielder, no 7 is Andrew Fløtum, Faroe islands international who almost scored against Holland, a bit slow but sound technique and a great finisher, no 4 is Ali Riza Salci, image of coolness, has played in the Turkish 1st div, no 11 is Yosuf Ozturk, great potential, which he finally lived up to this past season, no 16 is Faroe international Hjallgrim Elltøt, fast but very inconsistent, has a very unpractical habit of passing to opposing strikers in his own half, no 9 is Thomas Lundbye, a bit star-struck, but no doubt with great potential. That dude in the blue/greenish jacket next to the large man in a black shirt is controversial but successful coach Michele Guarini.

This pic was taken right after Ali Riza Salci had scored the winner against Randers FC who was later promoted to the Danish Superleague.

Ahh, I miss footy.

Edit: I'm talking about footy here.

I remember when I was in third grade we went for a class excursion and there was a girls game, the boys were sitting and watching and laughing at us, "look at them, all of them run after the ball, awesome!"

stupid boys :/

I played handball and basketball in school. And I did gymnastics too :cool: Once I fell off the beam and hit my head pretty hard :cool: :cool:

Dhatura said:
Edit: I'm talking about footy here.

I remember when I was in third grade we went for a class excursion and there was a girls game, the boys were sitting and watching and laughing at us, "look at them, all of them run after the ball, awesome!"

stupid boys :/

I played handball and basketball in school. And I did gymnastics too :cool: Once I fell off the beam and hit my head pretty hard :cool: :cool:

when i play with girls from my class i always laugh ;P they can't play and run after the ball =] but i think i am a little bit better then they are... =]
i also like volleyball and my fave sport ever is horse-riding =) hehehe

Alwin: that guy is ugly =] i don't like when boys look like that .... :) do You like? ;]

Faelivrin said:
Alwin: that guy is ugly =] i don't like when boys look like that .... :) do You like? ;]
I also experience :yuk: when I look at that guy, but it's still an emotion :D

The situation is rather stupid, I have the net in the office but I can't install any programs without the admin, who is never available. So I can't install the photo browser program on this pc. So I can download the pics only at home, but I don't have the net at home yet (though I got my phone line today at last :)). So whenever I want to post a pic, I have to download it at home, save it on floppy, bring it in, and upload it here (if that server works). And yeah, sometimes I just can't be arsed.

But tomorrow, for you guys only, let the snotbubbles come!

And I'm off for today, see ya all :wave:

I am completely behind the 18+ forum, or at LEAST a rule that makes you post a link to a pic that shows not work safe images (with NWS written before them) or some shit.

And yes I was incredibly shocked because I am 17 years old and in a few weeks I wont care at all because then I will turn 18 and my mindset will completely change
rolleyes.gif

HURHUR ALL THESE PICS ARE OK TO POST BECAUSE THEY EFFECT YOU EMOTIONALY HUR HUR

and wait no your right we dont need mods

Bazil%2520Puppy%25204.jpg

hotchicks.jpg

hello.jpg

anal_prolapse.jpg

Pain.jpg

Pain3.jpg

Pain4.jpg

Pain5.jpg

helloladies.jpg