picture thread :)

It would be much easier for me to participate in this thread, if we were allowed to use attachments, like back in the good old days :cry:
I have many pictures I'd love to share, but noooooooooo
waffen011.gif

Originally posted by 13th angel
ha ha ha ....I can't wait to see brian.....I am going to give him shit for wearing leather pants.......ha ha........thanks gauny:lol:
hehehe....would you mind telling the story behind this? And say Brian "hi" from me ;)

@ Gums: what prevents you from posting a few pics? Is it the lack of space to host the pics? If so, you can either send them to me (if you like) or you can try www.boomspeed.com You don't get much space there (for free) but it should be enough for hosting some pics and, most importantly, it allows direct links.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
hehehe....would you mind telling the story behind this? And say Brian "hi" from me ;)

well brian was inspired by the old school ,but in his previous bands he had more of a "nu metal" attitude....he sometimes makes fun of 80s bands ...so I Just find it funny he wears the leather pants.........I will see brian soon so I will give him a "gauny hello" for ya........:D

welcome dakk.......I am sure gauny would'nt mind if I answered for her.......angel dust has possibly broken up for good...and if they do stay together the lineup is uncertain.....you should go back through some of the old threads to get caught up on angel dust matters........hate to be the one to bring bad news to ya...............:(

:cry:

What the....!?? Where have I been (damn brain!!)!!?? :rolleyes:

That's not good news at all!! :(

Oh - and thanks for the welcome 13th Angel! :D

Damn, what a great pic Gauny !!! :) :) :) :)

Maybe tomorrow I have time to look for some screenshots from the new Disney-movie, I saw it friday night, and there are some very cool, nice, beautiful pics in it from a supernova (that star-thing :grin ;))

I saw the eclipse from the 36th floor of a building in Sydney through massive amounts of bushfire smoke... 'twas an amazing sight! :eek:

Fire/Eclipse Pic

(It was only a partial eclipse in Sydney - that pic must've been taken from the far west of NSW or something... :D )