Picture thread

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
we need to get some active participation going on this board, again!
Let's start a members' picture thread. even if you dont have anything to talk about, you can post a pic, so at least we know everybody isnt dead.

here's one of me taken last week [Aug. 23]. it's blurry, because it's a cell phone cam, but it's the most recent of me.

47907_476256406424_694171424_6977709_1192334_n.jpg

we need to get some active participation going on this board, again!
Let's start a members' picture thread. even if you dont have anything to talk about, you can post a pic, so at least we know everybody isnt dead.

here's one of me taken last week [Aug. 23]. it's blurry, because it's a cell phone cam, but it's the most recent of me.

47907_476256406424_694171424_6977709_1192334_n.jpg

You look great! Your hair looks different (then again, it's been three years since I've seen you), but very nice. I'll have to post a pic here soon.

You look great! Your hair looks different (then again, it's been three years since I've seen you), but very nice. I'll have to post a pic here soon.

thanks. i wear my hair short now [above the shoulders]. i have to because of the work i do at the hospital. they dont want hair touching our shoulders, so it's just easier to cut it than to worry with pulling it up.

Actually, what beer are you drinking? Any favorites?

It was Staropramen, it's actually one of my favorites, besides Pilsner Urquell...since Gambrinus has turned to shit. Kozel is also good. I think all of them can be obtained in the U.S.

It was Staropramen, it's actually one of my favorites, besides Pilsner Urquell...since Gambrinus has turned to shit. Kozel is also good. I think all of them can be obtained in the U.S.

I'll have to look for them. My favorite (in order) are: Labatt Blue, Heiniken & Coors Light.

Johnny, they are inferior to European beers. I don't touch Coors Light, its akin to drinking yellow salt water in a can. Labatt's though is pretty good.

about 60 miles from where i live, there is a brewery that has been in continuous operation since 1829, called Yuengling. its a good beer that goes well with food.

Johnny, they are inferior to European beers. I don't touch Coors Light, its akin to drinking yellow salt water in a can. Labatt's though is pretty good.

I've heard so.

about 60 miles from where i live, there is a brewery that has been in continuous operation since 1829, called Yuengling. its a good beer that goes well with food.

If I ever get to the States I have to taste as much as possible, just for the experience.

BTW, this thread has turned from the picture thread into the beer thread...

I've heard so.

If I ever get to the States I have to taste as much as possible, just for the experience.

BTW, this thread has turned from the picture thread into the beer thread...

i know! we must be the only 4 people left on the site and only 2 of us have pics! :err: