Picture thread

64694_493688766424_694171424_7370691_7834068_n.jpg

one of these days i'll take a pic of me doing my belly dancing thing and post it.

i should post one of me balancing my beer bottle on my belly while in my chair ;)

I'm just over here laughin my ass off because my son witnessed me sitting on the couch the other night propping my bowl off the top of my gut.

He said he was impressed with that trick ;) In reality yea i actually have a large repaired hernia underneath the upper inside of my abdomen just below my rib cage. I have had it repaired twice because after the first repair about 4 years later it started popping out of its netting and i could push it back in like playdoh. :err:

But ill get the camera and demonstrate because you said so. ;)

I'm just over here laughin my ass off because my son witnessed me sitting on the couch the other night propping my bowl off the top of my gut.

He said he was impressed with that trick ;) In reality yea i actually have a large repaired hernia underneath the upper inside of my abdomen just below my rib cage. I have had it repaired twice because after the first repair about 4 years later it started popping out of its netting and i could push it back in like playdoh. :err:

But ill get the camera and demonstrate because you said so. ;)

you're a brave and wonderful man.

Still lookin' good Sue!

How do you post pics on here?

thanks.
you have to copy the address of the pics then paste it in the box at the top [click on the box that shows a picture of a mountain, or whatever that is].