picture thread :)

Talking about BG in the trivia question thread...that is me, a friend and the guys a few years back:
bg1999.jpg

cool pic cora...................silkie....thank you dear very much for the little extra with the F/C mag.......I am going to put it on my truck today!!! right on!!!.....ANGEL DUST!!!!!!!!!!:Smokin: :headbang: :hotjump: :tickled:

ok, I thought this is a good opportunity to dig this thread up again.
This is where I'll spend most of my time the next two weeks:

schoenbg.jpg

It looks nice but it won't be fun at all. And I won't have access to the internet there. Luckily, I'll be back on thursday. Unfortunately next week I'm going to be there monday - friday :cry:

So....while Gauny isn't here....behave! ;) :p

hey k-mak.......would you mind posting the original pic as well?
And how's that new PL album?? Any good? I think I don't like the band anymore but I heard the new album is a bit back to the roots?

I don't know where the original pic is....sorry. And I most certainly don't have it on my pc. :/ I'll see if there's something I can do about it. :)

The new Paradise Lost...well it's certainly a lot better than "Believe in Nothing" which was just horrible. Someone described it as "30% Draconian Times + 70% One Second" and I quite agree with that. It's good....yes, good, not great.

NP: Virgin Steele - Serpent's Kiss

After having posted a pic of the outside of the building I spend my time in these weeks I thought I'd also show you a pic of the dining hall:

tafeln.jpg

It's nice and all but I don't think I fit in there :rolleyes:
Can you image Gauny sitting there all in evil black with a band shirt being served by a waiter? Hehehe....that's exactly what's happening there :D