Pictures Barcelona June 4th

Hi Mina,

First I have to thank you for helping me to some handy sites when I first came up with the plan to go to Barcelona. Finding the place on the internet was not hard, but in real life it was harder! There aren't too many people in Spain who speak more than 5 words of english and I can understand/read spanish quite ok, but not speak over 5 sentences, because I never learned spanish- so this ultimately became a difficulty whenever I asked someone for directions. :cry:
I arrived in Barcelona early in the morning of the gig and went straight to Sagrada. I have seen it in my art books many times, but the original just took my breath away. Then I wondered the paths down Gaudi parc and went to the venue after that ( around 1330) to meet up with the band.
The problem was that I knew which metro stop was closest to Razzmatazz, but I still had to walk a block or 2 to get there. ( the map on the internet is not detailed at all) So I stopped and asked for directions a few times, but they all answered in spanish. I still managed to find the place. :Spin:
Then we were talking a bit, eating, the ususal routine before the show..... and went to the beach later on to sit down in the shade and have a drink and talk some more - Yves, Yossi and me- while Matti. Kobi, Uri and Avi went to look for an internet cafe. It was really wonderful to see Yossi again, this is the first time I saw him after he joined the tour in France.
At night I stayed in the area around Razzmatazz and partied with Society 1, some PL guys and fans that were there. Unfortunately OL had to leave to spent their day off somewhere in France and I could not join them, because I had to go back home the next day.......
I think I talked until 5 in the morning and then went to bed and to the Ramblas the next morning. After that I had to get to the airport to catch my flight.
Which I barely made in time - 2minutes!!!- because the train was running late and no one bothered to explain why or how long it would take..... Just imagine me sitting in that train and realizing I would be late for my flight- ay! But I made it, just! And then I had to travel for another 5 hours to get back from the airport in Charleroi to my place.
First thing I did when I came home> put some pictures in the internet, then SLEEP finally!!!! o_O

@Nathalie: You're welcome :)

Yeah, it's true... It's not too much common here to find people who can speak English... :( And if you ask people from my previous generation, it's even more difficult, I think; cause it was French, and not English, the language which was used to be taught in schools...

La Sagrada Familia is indeed great! I liked it also a lot when I saw it "live"... In general all the Gaudi stuff is awesome, in my opinion. I'm not that fond on all the colourful little pieces of the mosaics but the shapes of the buildings are very original, different, "psicodelic".... I like them a lot!

And, the situation on the train on your way to take the plain had to be indeed very stressful! Thanks got you take it finally!

Nice to hear about your day in Barcelona :)

waooww :worship:
smileys5.gif

050606_214252-2344_PICT2027.JPG

thanks morticia