pictures from the scariest show on earth

coelacanth_M

human plant/container
Oct 17, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
my friend shane snapped these pictures, so most of the pictures were attempted upskirts of sarina and i - haha! i tried to get pics of dillinger, but i couldn't get close enough. everyone was hitting each other and stuff up front, and after us being called gay all night, i didn't really feel like going up there. :(

so anyway, here they are.

kayo.jpg

forbes.jpg

kayo2.jpg

kayo3.jpg

kayo4.jpg

kayo8.jpg

kayo9.jpg

you mean my annoying MAN ON THE SCENE photos of the band before and after the show with everybody always looking slightly pissed-off (except Greg)? like "ok yeah put away the camera please?"

xfer said:
sigh those pics are better than the ones i usually take. action-oriented! and the guy who took them actually moved around!

hahaha, i believe the only reason shane moved around was because he was following our hot filipino friend trish around. :(

also, the picture of forbes... does it not look to you like there in a giant luminous phoenix EGG resting on top of his head?! how did that happen? more importantly, did it HATCH when i wasn't looking?

ps - i'd like to add that people at this show were so stupid that either:

a. they kept going up to my friend trish who is obviously not in the band (the only other asian girl there besides sarina and i) and complimenting her on her violin playing

b. they'd approach the two of us and tell us that they enjoyed our playing

trishmia3.jpg

we do not look alike!
we counted exactly how many times this happened... a grand total of NINE!

WE ALL ROOK SAME?