seanhalloween2.jpg

I promise I won't look like this.

Zilla
(cough!)BULLSHIT!(Cough, Cough!)

LOL!!!! :D

\m/
Dustin

Evil said:
Bear.... whered they find that pic of you... i SWEAR i never sent it to anyone!!!!
Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck!!! Go Ahead and share a picture with us of your super mullet, I dare you!!!

Bear
loco.gif

Evil said:
No mullet here Bear.... i know yer jealous...
Yeah thats it, I am very jealous of you and your manly manliness!! You fiinally figured me out. How can I show myself in public any longer, oh the shame the shame!!!!!!

I dont know whow I will do it, but I must recover in time to drag myself to Atlanta.

Bear
sasmokin.gif

Olaso said:
Me
dos.jpg

Cool !!! Jesus is going to be at Progpower. I didn't realize Jesus had such great taste in music. You need to talk to your followers and make Christian music a little better. I am only joking. It is good to see someone here from Costa Rica.

Bryant

rottingflesh said:

Here is the deal....... maybe some of you know this young lady, but I don't.

If I had to guess...... most here do not know her either. There was a srange conversation about her nonetheless. That is completely uncool. To top it all off, I even jumped in and stated she looks like my ex-wife (which she does) and how does that make a young woman feel ? "Some sicko thinks I look like his ex-wife and he could be some psycho and want to hurt me" yada yada, much less the incoherent conversations about her before my post.
RF, I apologize for my post. I am completely harmless unless I drink clear liquor then I somehow always harm myself. >:p~ Dargor is also harmless. He is a good young man and I am sure he was mistaking you for someone else. I hope I can apologize strongly enough for this whole forum because I think every fan here is important and PPV wouldn't be the same without each and exeryone of us here.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Here is the deal....... maybe some of you know this young lady, but I don't.

If I had to guess...... most here do not know her either. There was a srange conversation about her nonetheless. That is completely uncool. To top it all off, I even jumped in and stated she looks like my ex-wife (which she does) and how does that make a young woman feel ? "Some sicko thinks I look like his ex-wife and he could be some psycho and want to hurt me" yada yada, much less the incoherent conversations about her before my post.
RF, I apologize for my post. I am completely harmless unless I drink clear liquor then I somehow always harm myself. >:p~ Dargor is also harmless. He is a good young man and I am sure he was mistaking you for someone else. I hope I can apologize strongly enough for this whole forum because I think every fan here is important and PPV wouldn't be the same without each and exeryone of us here.

Bryant

Yeah, I'm harmless, unless you start talking crap about Ritchie Blackmore or say that rap takes more talent to play than Spiral Architect or If you are in a band and you think you can play freakin' Symphony X and you butcher it.Then you start talking crap about my band and Magistral, uggghhhh!!! I Hate Kids!!!

Other than that I'm harmless.

Hello Bryant,
I thank you for your post, but honestly I have not been on this board in a while. I have been sick and not feeling too well plus I do not get on the net much anyways. I only came on here because of your pm. I have been to PP since PP2 and I have never met anyone I did not like I don't think, everyone has been very nice. I don't meet people very well yet I always meet a few there. I have made a lot of really good friends there and I look forward to making more friends this year. I am very shy so just come up and say hi, I am actually a very nice person, just quiet. :) And I don't mind if I look like your ex, as long as she does not look like a monster or anything...;)

rottingflesh said:
Hello Bryant,
And I don't mind if I look like your ex, as long as she does not look like a monster or anything...;)
Actually, I knew Bryant's ex-wife and you do look like her... and she was hardly a troll. I mean, she scored Bryant, didn't she? ;)

See you (all) in a few more days. (!)

Shaye

lady_space said:
Actually, I knew Bryant's ex-wife and you do look like her... and she was hardly a troll. I mean, she scored Bryant, didn't she? ;)

See you (all) in a few more days. (!)

Shaye

Ha ha ha you have to be kidding me !!! I have a big nose, big belly (well over the last few years from way too much beer,) big feet, yellow teeth, I walk funny and am frankly weird as hell. Then again, I am kinda sexy in my own Jeff Goldblum kinda way. :err: My positives (according to only moi) would take up a whole page so I suppose if there is only one minute reason on this planet I am any kind of "score" is because I do love myself. No depression problems here. I don't like your basic rock and roll music, but John Cougar Mellonhead coined a phrase I do like..... I ain't handsome, but I ain't shy. The fact that I love everyone doesn't hurt either. I'm not a dark recluse metal-head..... I am a hippie metal-head. Our kind are rare so I feel we should appreciate each other.

Bryant