Pictures of your pets.

skorpisunga-1.jpg

She just had some babies. :)

She's adorable! :oops:
What's her name?
Oh, and I want all the kids' names too. :D

Well, i just went and asked,

The mother's name is Adam (lol my uncle is really werid:lol:) and the father's is Eve. It's because "It looks like they are about to populate the whole fucking world" as he said.

The kids..:erk:.. Well.. No names for them yet:lol: It's about 20 of em:zombie:

This is my darling vipera :) (btw I know it´s a wierd name)

P1010007.jpg

I love to put her into my hair, I have it there right now :loco: (actually it´s not me on the photo, it´s good friend of mine ;) )

P3060001.jpg

Image019.jpg

that bubu one of my 5 cats,seems she doesnt want to let me have my floyd rose trem,haha but she follows me everywhere since she was a kitten,even if im in bed, if i go out shell be waiting at the door when im back,even when i take a shower haha:lol:

Poor cat... You should know cats hate water, and then you put her in such a thing? :p I'm sure after you took that pic you let some water go in there...

one and a half years ago ^^

bild027jv6.jpg

bild000reue5.jpg

bild049reqz9.jpg
DSCF0233.jpg

My little sis kitten star

...aww, they are so cute! :)

But hey, take care of them... my rabbit died in may 2006, just because I wanted the "best" for it, which eventually killed it. I'll never forgive myself for that... I'd turn back time, if I could.

Too bad I don't have a pic of her... well, I have a lot, but not on computer. :(

fotos0202bn6.jpg

Joris. He died last January :/
...*hugs* :(

My Beardy Clyde
Pets002.jpg

Pets005.jpg

Wow, I'm jealous of you guys! I'd love to own a snake or some other kind of reptile. I'm obsessed with snakes and would one day love to go out to Australia, do a Steve Irwin and just walk about in the deserts, finding snakes and insane size spiders (like the huntsman!! holy shit!)

There's alot of cute kitty pics in here too but it's these animals that I like more.

I've owned quite a few fish, a shark, some frogs, slow worms, two rabbits and currently have two cats. The mother did give birth to five but could only keep one of the babies 'cause it'd cost too much for us to look after them all so we kept this guy...Blade. (Eli mentioned him earlier in the thread, this is who she meant, I think) And I don't have any pics of any of the other pets that I've had in the past 'cause we never had a digital camera before that,

33uxu84.jpg

2rpdw0n.jpg

90pwrc.jpg

2m2uydu.jpg

haha yeah!! Not a Tiger Shark or anything but just a small Rainbow/Ruby shark.

2ywe8af.jpg

2z8ouvc.jpg

I think we sold it back to the pet shop after a while 'cause it kept eating all the other fish and the frogs. :lol:

And I had about 3 slow worms and one of them was pregnant, gave birth to about 15 more!!! And then I went out one day and one of the babies was dead inside the mouth of one of the other adults. :lol:

i3uhyh.jpg

They feel soooo nice, I really wanna go find some more.

And I hope to, one day, find a grass snake somewhere. They're non venomous and apparantly live in the kinda areas that are in places near me.

2cxf11d.jpg

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship: