Pictures

he says it makes his face asymmetrical, that he has a pretty half of his face and then a less pretty half (because of the mole)

I love those moles!!!!

They actually make him sexier IMO.

He's not symmetrical but no ones face is!

Though to be honest, I got my nose ring on my right about 4 years ago and when I got my monroe piercing last February I HAD to get it on the left side so I felt less...lop sided. lol.

My lip piercing is in the middle and that makes me feel more symmetrical and my two tongue piercings are perfectly in line so that it's symmetrical.

And I CAN'T wear odd socks because I feel weird.

I like symmetry so I can see where he's coming from, but the moles are haaaaaaawt.

No more photoshop!!!!!!

xx Kirsty

I would hate it, but the look on you girls' faces would be priceless, i think LJ would pass out.

i would!! and i would wake up in a padded room with white walls :erk: possibly in a straightjacket!

hahaha you can just imagine the whole crowd of girls simultaneously bursting into tears

i would be the one to start the crowd of girls crying! trust me!

Haha LJ, you'd have to catch me first.
And even if you did, my Mudkip will protect me.

wtf that was random! what is it with Mudkips? omg that reminds me of this terrible April Fools joke from this year....!

normal_IMG_0423.jpg

Ch0pzta! COME QUICK!!!!!

BRING YOUR SQUEEGE!!!!!!

Oh fuck...

normal_IMG_0243.jpg

xx Kirsty

Nah it is useless for that job, ive set up an adequate pumping system

3500pump.jpg

Perhaps i should go into the fluid extraction business, and travel with Firewind.

Move over Bill Gates, theres a new man in town.