Pictures

Who said I was getting my "arse" to England? England sucks. Scotland rules (Cos of whisky. And stovies. And haggis)

:lol:

edit: here's some pics i made

motivator9288175.jpg

motivator7157333.jpg

motivator7788167.jpg

motivator9471002.jpg

motivator550197.jpg

motivator1347669.jpg

motivator734763.jpg

motivator1094435.jpg

motivator3556202.jpg

motivator5378077.jpg

motivator8582293.jpg

motivator8757183.jpg

motivator9578331.jpg

hahaha oh the boys do look special in the 'malakas' one... and where is apollo's sexy new haircut!!!

oh there it is, ah yes, gods in hot human form ;)

hahahahaha the look on apollo's face the the 'epic hair' one launched a seriously roflcopter!!!

and yes, they are good at multi-tasking... although i think sam from DF perfected that with his 'bottle holder' on the mic stand...

BUT WHERE ARE THE BUTTONS!!!!

hahaha oh the boys do look special in the 'malakas' one... and where is apollo's sexy new haircut!!!
oh there it is, ah yes, gods in hot human form ;)
hahahahaha the look on apollo's face the the 'epic hair' one launched a seriously roflcopter!!!
and yes, they are good at multi-tasking... although i think sam from DF perfected that with his 'bottle holder' on the mic stand...
BUT WHERE ARE THE BUTTONS!!!!

later i'll make one with the sexy new haircut! the epic hair one IS a serious roflcopter :lol::lol::lol: i was rofling as i made it! and that greece pic was indeed perfect for the guys being called malakas!

Some are pretty damn funny

efxaristo! :D

Darling, thank you for putting some of my shots to such good use :D I actually propose having an official Firewind calendar with these delicious motivators featured on each page, and I can arrange to print it and distribute it with the official Firekeepers packages or maybe even with the band's merchandise if they approve it ;)

DUDE! :eek:
But yeah. I noticed Apollo's bum in the 'VIEWS' one too!!!!! I was like *swoon swoon*.
And you are so so so so so so so right with this one:
motivator7788167.jpg
i know! i'm not much into Apollo but he DOES have a nice bum :oops:

Darling, thank you for putting some of my shots to such good use :D I actually propose having an official Firewind calendar with these delicious motivators featured on each page, and I can arrange to print it and distribute it with the official Firekeepers packages or maybe even with the band's merchandise if they approve it ;)

you're quite welcome :D oi, really? could you? if it's approved, that would fucking rock. :kickass::headbang:
edit: there's 13 pics and 12 months. you would have to eliminate one. :S

Also, I notice in the 4th picture 'EPIC HAIR' you say Apollo's hair will never be as epic.
I beg to disagree! It's grown so long in less than a year!!!!
In a couple of years it'll be as long as Gus' :D
And it will be HAWWWWWWWWWT.

what if Apollo decides to cut it sometime this year or in the next few years?
then what?

Am I the only one wondering what the other task Bob is performing in 'Multi-tasking' actually is? I mean, I'm fairly sure, but with the way the photo is cropped you just never know... ;)

Am I the only one wondering what the other task Bob is performing in 'Multi-tasking' actually is? I mean, I'm fairly sure, but with the way the photo is cropped you just never know... ;)

:p dirty dirty DIRTY! :lol: it's clearly keyboard and beer!

And Apollo won't cut it. I have ways and means to persuade him not to.
He better not cut it. Evers.

o_O :lol: good luck

oi, really? could you? if it's approved, that would fucking rock. :kickass::headbang:
edit: there's 13 pics and 12 months. you would have to eliminate one. :S

Not necessarily ;) One for the cover and 12 for the months. Does that sound good? :D
Funny, nobody prints calendars in the middle of the year. But then again nobody will look at the dates on this one either :rolleyes: