Pictures

But yeah. Snakes are awesome. Never held one or anything though

7th June, come down to leeds, it's my birthday on 3rd so celebrating on the saturday (7th) by going to rock of ages. emy's coming too. come down and you can hold alice

well, there are actually snakes that can eat humans...they're in the Amazon or some place down there XD

they'll be anaconda's

don't be so sure nothing's gonna happen! i think if you proposed something dirty to Gus or Bob they would agree! either with you, cause you're hot (as gus said), or with any girl in here too!! rock stars do one night stands all the time ya know!!

haha they might but i bloody don't, i'm not a groupie :p

cheers for the compliment though :)

awesome, well get in touch with emy for planning the trip down and back, but basically arrive any time sat, leave anytime sun, we'll be going to frankie and benny's or somewhere like that for a meal either sat or sun, rock of ages sat night, like i said emy's coming down, got sean and lewis coming over from manchester who emy's met too, should be good fun

Unia is not that bad, I didn't like it before but now I love it :)
the show in november in Paris was great we had : In Black and White, Paid In Full, Victoria's Secret, Broken, 8th Commandement, Tallulah, Full Moon, Caleb, black sheep , It Won't Fade, Gravenimage, San Sebastian, "We Will Rock You",My Land, Don't Say a Word, The Cage, vodka song .

i've got dream evil twice at the end of may, forever never and last stop china town in a couple of weeks, download festival in june, iron maiden in july, bloodstock in august then dragonforce/turisas x6 in sept :D