Pictures

you finally said it! i finally see it in writing! :lol:

See what in writing!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure I've said on here that I want to have Apollo! Actually I'm certain! lol

But yeah. Snakes are awesome. Never held one or anything though :( My friend Amy has a snake called Steve (named after Steve Irwin). He looks way cute!!!! I'll stick to handling cute furry animals like my dog, my hamsters or my guinea piggies though ^___^

A snake would eat Kostas (Gussy) and Apollo ('pollo)...my hamsters guys...not the real ones :p

xx Kirsty

See what in writing!?!?!?
I'm pretty sure I've said on here that I want to have Apollo! Actually I'm certain! lol
A snake would eat Kostas (Gussy) and Apollo ('pollo)...my hamsters guys...not the real ones :p

this was the fist time i see in writing that you want Apollo.
i'm sure everyone here is well aware that Gus will be mine eventually :Smug: or Bob, he's my next choice after Gus.
well, there are actually snakes that can eat humans...they're in the Amazon or some place down there XD

i'd get all excited but, well we all know nothing's ever going to happen haha so you keep right on with your story there :p

don't be so sure nothing's gonna happen! i think if you proposed something dirty to Gus or Bob they would agree! either with you, cause you're hot (as gus said), or with any girl in here too!! rock stars do one night stands all the time ya know!!

don't be so sure nothing's gonna happen! i think if you proposed something dirty to Gus or Bob they would agree! either with you, cause you're hot (as gus said), or with any girl in here too!! rock stars do one night stands all the time ya know!!

:lol::lol: you're great! i can think of some dirty enough things one of them (or perhaps even both!!) would agree to doing. in fact, i'm thinking of some right now for the story!

Apollo wouldn't.

Because as is life, a fantastic woman has already spotted his potential (she has good taste I must say) and snapped him up and got a ring on that finger.

And as is life that the one I like most is the MOST unavailable. Bah. Haha.

xx Kirsty

Apollo wouldn't.
Because as is life, a fantastic woman has already spotted his potential (she has good taste I must say) and snapped him up and got a ring on that finger.
And as is life that the one I like most is the MOST unavailable. Bah. Haha.

poor, poor you! you can only hope now that things don't work and then you can snatch him before anyone else!

see, i was right :p

and whoa, that'd be frikking FUNNY! :lol: the last sentence...the language barrier.... wow :eek:

poor kirsty, you must really have a crush on him!

don't you mind that alan might read all those posts of yours and get jealous?

she really does. you been here longer than i have, so you must know :p
i don't believe she's thinking about alan when posting that kind of stuff, ya know?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Maybe an edit is in order :p

I have first call on him. There. Better :p Wouldn't like him thinking I'm gonna blow his brains out through his SEXY NEW HAIRCUT!!!!

And Alan knows about my crush on Apollo. It started out as purely a physical attraction but he is just an AWESOME guy! SO lovely. Ucht, wish my damn crush would go away! >.<

xx Kirsty