Pictures

I bet its coz she wont date anyone 10 years or older than her, so she has to wait till shes 20, which means Apollo is either 29 or 30.

I win!

I bet its coz she wont date anyone 10 years or older than her, so she has to wait till shes 20, which means Apollo is either 29 or 30.

I win!

hhahaha oh so wrong! so so so so wrong!!!!

don't worry Kirsty, you can have Apollo... as long as i can have Gus ;)

so we have loveJanne in a three some with bob and gus, and me and you having an orgy with apollo and gus haha

I win!

Nah...you don't win.

lmao. It's obviously because I'll have my not a teenager anymore crisis and dump my boyfriend then.

Did I mention that me and Alan have been going out for 2 years as of April 16th....when I was in Athens sunning myself up and watching Firewind :D

xx Kirsty

This forum is turning into a venting ground for sexually frustrated hot girls.

With a few guys stuck in the sweaty 'panties all over the floor' middle.

I think we need to employ someone to mop the floor sometimes!

I'm not even really that sexually frustrated.

I just...have these feelings.

LOL.

I heard this christian woman on tv last night talking to some other persons non christian daughters about sex and she was all:

*takes piece of chocolate from box* "look at this nice new chocolate. Look how fresh and tasty it looks."

Then they passed it around in a circle twice and when it came back it was all melted and the woman said

"Now...look at this. It's all ruined and doesn't look as good. This chocolate represents you. If you give yourself away before marriage this piece of chocolate will be what you are giving your husband. Would you rather give him a nice new chocolate or this old, melted, passed around, used one?"

I was like o_O Fucking Christians.

xx Kirsty