Pictures

Im pretty sure it was in the old Soapbox Derby episode from season 2.

When Marge gives Homer the test about Bart, one question was 'Name one of your childs friends', and Homer's like "you know, that kid, always wore a shirt... uhhh.. Larry"

Hi guys! I was at the Kamelot+Firewind+Forever Slave show here in Sofia, Bulgaria on April 18 and I've got tons of pics for everyone to enjoy ;)
Check them out here! And I also had the pleasure to meet Gus and Bob and both were very nice, friendly and fun to chat with. But I see there is a thread about meeting the band members so I will post my photos with them there ;)

Hi guys! I was at the Kamelot+Firewind+Forever Slave show here in Sofia, Bulgaria on April 18 and I've got tons of pics for everyone to enjoy ;)
Check them out here! And I also had the pleasure to meet Gus and Bob and both were very nice, friendly and fun to chat with. But I see there is a thread about meeting the band members so I will post my photos with them there ;)

awesome pics! :headbang: plenty of Apollo and that sexy new haircut! :lol::oops:
(you know what to do, ladies!) ;)

Oh, can I also just say...not nearly enough pictures of Leal (FS's keyboardist). There IS a waaaaaaaaaaay cute picture of him doing the horns and total rockin out though!!!! SQUEEEEEE! He's wearing a stripy shirt too :) <3 Awwwwwwwwww.

SEXY NEW HAIRCUT!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE WHERE HIS HAIR IS ALL EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

xx Kirsty