Pictures

Nah, she should have explained that you end up with a piece of chocolate that takes an eternity to bite into coz its so tough.

don't worry Kirsty, you can have Apollo... as long as i can have Gus ;)
so we have loveJanne in a three some with bob and gus, and me and you having an orgy with apollo and gus haha

And I will stand by and take photos, as you have already seen I am good at that ;P
Seriously girls, if the guys' better halves read this forum, they would be changing color every other second ;) pink-red-green etc. ;)

I have no idea to be honest. Woe to the woman who tries to have a permanent relationship with a touring musician :D
The conclusion: they should be pretty good for a one-night stand lol

hhahaha oh so wrong! so so so so wrong!!!!

don't worry Kirsty, you can have Apollo... as long as i can have Gus ;)

so we have loveJanne in a three some with bob and gus, and me and you having an orgy with apollo and gus haha

gus is MINE!! :p
there had better be a pretty big bed, because from this it sounds like i'm gonna have gus and bob, and then two more people with apollo and gus. all of this at the same time?

haha poor Gus is going to be worn out!
and Gus said i was hot so *sticks tongue out like a little child* hahaha
i'm in a very giddy mood today by the way

yeah, he doesn't seem to be as energetic as the other guys :lol:
oh, did he? lucky you :cry:
and i can definitely tell you are! what's the reason?

yeah, he doesn't seem to be as energetic as the other guys :lol:
oh, did he? lucky you :cry:
and i can definitely tell you are! what's the reason?

haha well the conversation went "i was looking through your profile pictures going, 'hot girl, hot girl, hot girl, argh snake!!!"

i'd get all excited but, well we all know nothing's ever going to happen haha so you keep right on with your story there :p

hehe just so happy finally got my dragonforce trip sorted out :D

hahahaha that's a very good point, who wouldn't get giddy if Gus told you, you were hot?

ok that's a lie, i didn't get giddy at all i was too upset that he'd just told me he wouldn't step in a house if he knew there was a snake in it somewhere, which means he won't ever visit me :cry:

ok i'm lying again, i just didn't get giddy because.... i don't know, not that big a deal, he's only human :p hehe

Who needs a bed anyway? :lol:

true, true :lol: forget the bed. there's always the floor.

haha well the conversation went "i was looking through your profile pictures going, 'hot girl, hot girl, hot girl, argh snake!!!"
i'd get all excited but, well we all know nothing's ever going to happen haha so you keep right on with your story there :p

roflcopter #1. Gus is hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

who wouldn't get giddy if Gus told you, you were hot?
ok that's a lie, i didn't get giddy at all i was too upset that he'd just told me he wouldn't step in a house if he knew there was a snake in it somewhere, which means he won't ever visit me :cry:

i don't know who wouldn't be giddy over that! :lol:
so he won't visit you, that sucks :( i'm never getting a pet snake because of him

haha well i didn't get giddy over it
can't say there was much chance of him visiting anyway :p
pish, clearly he needs to face his fear! snakes are gorgeous!!!!

i was just about to post a picture of my snake.... then realised Gus does watch this forum, so figured i'd better not

Gus: sorry about all the talk about snakes!

Just a little quote from Gus's friend Tara:

"Now all that's tuned my fears
All my fears turned into strength
It built my strength"

Fears have to be faced and laughed at.