Pitiful

ahhahahahahahah yeah i found that funny too, teh wrong vowel :lol:

@TUTTY--again, that NOES pic is too fukin funny, thx for posting it!!! But: I can't find it anywhere on AlbinoBlackSheep!

The Lantern Nut said:
ahhahahahahahah yeah i found that funny too, teh wrong vowel :lol:

@TUTTY--again, that NOES pic is too fukin funny, thx for posting it!!! But: I can't find it anywhere on AlbinoBlackSheep!
OH SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS A QUOTE-HACK! :lol: AEUHEAUHEAUHEAH HOLY FUCKING SHIT :lol:

you go man! Keep on sucking! :lol: :headbang:

and about the oh noes one, it's on their 404 page :p
just type http://albinoblacksheep.com/youpeoplemakemesuck.yahzzneeeh or something :p

PrincipleHero said:
what?!? racism?!? when he spreads shit upon me cuz I eat spaghetti and I'm fucking italian is nothing and when I say the fucking truth that he's a total polish shit then you call it racism?!? man... I really am talking in a cob forum, there's nothing to say actually... I must realize to whom I'm talking to...

so I wish you to live your cob-power-metal-life happier than ever and enjoy your keyboard-solos as much as you can!!
im confused are u saying you dont like CoB and that all people on cob forums are racists?
someones nationality has fuck all to do with music ...end this racist bullshit.

PrincipleHero said:
what?!? racism?!? when he spreads shit upon me cuz I eat spaghetti and I'm fucking italian is nothing and when I say the fucking truth that he's a total polish shit then you call it racism?!? man... I really am talking in a cob forum, there's nothing to say actually... I must realize to whom I'm talking to...

so I wish you to live your cob-power-metal-life happier than ever and enjoy your keyboard-solos as much as you can!!

loser.

cheers from hell.
Please...

... die.

*Erases the "please" part*

Haha, Dissection! Look at this skinhead clown in his ADIDAS jogging trousers who wants the gay techno band of his brother (Deathstars) as support for the next Dissection concert:
jon2.jpg

Principle Hero is a fuckin queerbanger anyways. They constantly typed messages to the members of kalmah containing 101 goddamn smiley faces and other animations while at the same time attempting to pick one of them up. Until finally one of the members of Kalmah told Principle Hero to fuck off or get banned now that was gold.

Jon is an incredibly talented musician NO MATTER WHAT clothes he wears, adidas or whatever the fuck could ever be. I've never cared a shit about his image and clothes, I just care about his music and his perfect style with composing, that I truly adore. You could not like it but believe me there is nothing I could care less. I've come here to state my point (that as I can see you've been arguing on in past times too, but I didn't know it for I've never entered this forum before) and it ended up in shit with many of you.
I offended some of you? okay, I believe that some of you could have been treating me bit better since the beginning but still I don't care.

About Dissection, this is a cob forum and I'm not very likely going on talking to you on how much I like them but let me at least tell you that if each of you has something to argue about their music or whatever then this is not exactly the right place. I came on cob forum to ask the reason of something shit I've seen with cob, if you have something shit to say about Dissection then come on Dissection forum and we can argue about it.

If you write a riff and then you find out that some other band has a same kind of riff, then is it stealing? Today it is impossible to write a perfectly unique riff, since all the riffs are already written. A riff by one will inevitably resemble a riff that somebody's already written. So why the hell people would write anything, if they knew that their riffs are already taken? People write riffs that they haven't heard yet (or I at least hope so). Not everybody has heard of Dissection. Goddamn there are stupid people around here.

For example, I came up with a cool riff a few weeks ago and yesterday I heard exactly the same riff from my little brothers radio. I asked him what he was playing and it was the intro of a Cannibal Corpse song. I didn't know, because I never listen to CC. -> I wanted to use it as an intro for my own song, so now I can't?!! :loco:

Every musician knows these things happen.
But it also true that bands are influenced by eachother, esp. in the beginning. This rip-off trolling bla bla is getting old :yuk:

So, nothing new in your spaghetti thread sir o_O

MagSec4 said:
Seriously man, this has been discussed to death and it's not going to get anywhere
Trust me..
wink.gif

indeed

PrincipleHero said:

loser.

cheers from hell.

good one buddy :worship: . i have an idea. stop posting here for a while, and write a song....if you can write a song without "ripping off" of anything, then ill take what you say seriously. in the mean time, pull your thumb out of your ass, and stop being a little bitch because.....no one cares :D

jon2.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

A les paul and a Plexi marshal. . .for METAL!!! fuuuuuck that. . .maybe old 80's metal but not the new, higher gain stuff. . .get some tone before you play some metal.

bobvex said:
jon2.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

A les paul and a Plexi marshal. . .for METAL!!! fuuuuuck that. . .maybe old 80's metal but not the new, higher gain stuff. . .get some tone before you play some metal.

whats up man? does it really matter the amp he uses and the clothes he wears? not to me.
his gibson les paul is amazing and I love the way he plays it.
he actually is a great musician, could you ever prove the contrary? if you can then do it.
otherwise there is no reason to judge him for the marks on his amp or his clothes.

PrincipleHero said:
whats up man? does it really matter the amp he uses and the clothes he wears? not to me.
he actually is a great musician, could you ever prove the contrary? if you can then do it.
otherwise there is no reason to judge him for the marks on his amp or his clothes.
then theres no reason to judge COB by the music they play, people like what they like, and that is that. You think its shit, we dont. Simple fact. what do you expect to happen when you come here starting a thread that says "COB stole a riff from a dissection song" who caaares. not me, not half the people here. so leave it at that.

BTW Les paul CUSTOM's which ^he has, are relly good guitars, but marshal plexi's need more gain to be really useful for metal.

PrincipleHero said:

so wait a second...lemme get this straight...you come in here bashing a band we all like for no reason...with unfounded, opinionated comments...then someone does the same to you, and all of a sudden its unacceptable. i could use exactly what you just said in bodom's defense too...

::EDIT:: shit...i basically just repeated bob...maybe i should read threads before replying :D

Non capisco il motivo di questo thread. Innazitutto noi siamo stati i primi a notare il famigerato riff e a criticare il tutto quindi ne abbiamo anche le palle piene come hai potuto constatare anche tu. Inoltre non sai quante volte mi è capitato, scrivendo un pezzo di creare riff che mi piacevano molto ma che poi richiamavano alla memoria riff di canzoni famose che mi erano entrate in testa. E' normale , capita a tutti, figurati se Alexi si mette a plagiare un gruppo così famoso e di un genere vicinissimo al suo. Io amo vederlo come un tributo, dovresti essere orgoglioso di questo, se ami tanto i Dissection.
Potevi semplicemente far notare la cosa senza offendere(anche perchè non ottieni nulla), con conseguente figura di merda da parte di noi italiani...