Planet X

Ultimate_Symphony

Rusted Angel
Jul 18, 2002
ah i've been looking for new bands to listen for quite a while now and i'm curious if any of you guys are into them:confused:
what cd's should I get? best cd's? any recommendations would be great.

thanks in advance :D

Ya man Planet X rules!!!!!!! Holy crap, Virgil Donati, Derek Sherinian, and Tony MaCalpine, along with excellent bassists=CRAZY.

Pickup Universe and Moonbabies, consider their live Release Live in Oz....It has some little things you won't find on their studio releases.

Moonbabies is _mindblowing_. Definitely check it out; you won't be disappointed! :)

I have 'Moonbabies' and it's great, but are there any big differences between that and 'Universe'? I'm seriously considering buying it so any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Hwangman
I have 'Moonbabies' and it's great, but are there any big differences between that and 'Universe'? I'm seriously considering buying it so any help would be appreciated.

Imo they're totally different, and as I said, I find Moonbabies better. You hardly won't disappoint.

Planet x rules,get the first,derek sherinian planet x,universe,moonbabies and the live one.Virgil Donaiti kicks ass,saw them live planet x and live they are more energetic then on cd,cool band.