planning on a new tattoo..need some help..

Really awesome tattoo, man. I was thinking of getting a half-leg tattoo. My tattoo artist randomly drew on my body one day and I fell in love with this design of Anubis, the Egyptian God of the Dead and Embalming. Check it out and ignore my ass and my MASSIVE rugby legs..

anubisleg.jpg

i assume it will be more detailed and the colorscheme will maybe be different? i dunno...it's cool and all, but something about it bothers me...i don't see something like that being on a leg, maybe a back, or smaller as a halfsleeve or something. but if you like it, go for it, it's your body.

Necramentia said:
i assume it will be more detailed and the colorscheme will maybe be different? i dunno...it's cool and all, but something about it bothers me...i don't see something like that being on a leg, maybe a back, or smaller as a halfsleeve or something. but if you like it, go for it, it's your body.

He drew it with Sharpie markers, that's why. lol I'm most likely NOT going to get it, but it was still a cool distraction during my rugby game. :D

wow, nice ass, i meant tattoo. You had to see that coming.
Anyways, I agree with Necra there, I wouldn't get THAT on my leg, I see it somewhat smaller and somewhere else.

nataservant said:
wow, nice ass, i meant tattoo. You had to see that coming.
Anyways, I agree with Necra there, I wouldn't get THAT on my leg, I see it somewhat smaller and somewhere else.

haha Thanks, my lower body is pretty big compared to my upper body..that's from playing rugby. I don't think I'm going to get any more tattoos for awhile..I can't really afford it! haha