planning on a new tattoo..need some help..

i think you should've gotten a huge picture of asgeir playing with sock puppets on your back.
btw solarfall, where in new york do you live?

hahahah Classic. I need to take a break from tattoos..I need more money.

I live in Westchester County, but I go to school upstate at Binghamton. It's like an hour or so from Syracuse.

i must say the artistry is good...they did the detail work well...are you gonna fill it in with any color or just leave it an outline?

Necramentia said:
i must say the artistry is good...they did the detail work well...are you gonna fill it in with any color or just leave it an outline?

Thank you very much! Yeah the guy who does my tattoos is amazing, he's been in tons of magazines. I was terrified to see what the Borknagar tattoo looked like, but it ended up being exactly like the picture. WHEW! haha Anyway, I think I'm going to leave it as an outline. I don't know..dammit! DECISIONS DECISIONS! haha My tattoo artist wanted me to put it on my lower back and do a lot of background stuff, but I thought it would take away from the actual SYMBOL, you know. Damn, that was a long reply. Sorry about that. lol :p

yea tattooing is something that's always interested me, i'm gonna start designing one for myself, i've already designed two for friends, when they get em maybe i'll post pics somewhere...btw solarfall check your pm

Im impressed!

very very close to the original symbol!
I agree with your decision not to have colours and background or runes around it.

Check out my new tat.
tat1.JPG

tat2.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nataservant/tat2.JPG