(Plastic) Swords In The Wind

Joe5now said:
If Eagle doesn't come like that I'll print out his avatar after un-negativing it, hunt him down using that as a guide, and stamp a sticker on his head saying 'I am mean for getting the hopes of thousands of people to astronomical levels only to shatter them by not dressing in such a true way'.

Then I expect I'll be pummeled into the floor, but hey.
I'll wait to see what other bands are confirmed before I put on my armour and hold aloft my sword.

If Gamma Ray are confirmed I thus declare all swords can be replaced by replica-alien space type guns, as seen on the 'Eagle' video, but preferably of better quality.

Will you wear Glenn Benton's spikey armour? And die when you become age of 32?

Anywhere In The Galaxy oh~

Man since Eagle introduced and gave me the copy of Paragon... Them lot should be in it man.

I just find plastic thing bit childish. Is this fair? It's ok if you bring Transformer's Soundwave figure. Street Sharks and Biker Mice From Mars.

DOKKEN Tooth & Nail

I always wanted a Soundwave figure because he transformed into a real working tape player and that was awesome...
Much better than todays inferior toys, looking at the back of the Argos makes me mournful.

obviously a proper sword is better but for the purposes of waving in crowded spaces plastic is the way to go! mount doom you say... bet that cost a packet... i hear that middle earth place is pretty far away...

Derby is the middle of England, I thus declare it to be 'Middle Earth', and the Assembly Rooms to be mount doom. You remember seeing the big painting right?
It's all so obvious now!