(Plastic) Swords In The Wind

Noj

Strong As Steel
Sep 1, 2003
Birmingham - UK
www.nojness.co.uk
I've just read a post, that basically says that everyone with plastic swords and shields for Dragonforce are idiots.

Quite shocked by this, as there are a lot of BLAZE fans about.

Who's the idiot now? haha.

But no, seriously, what's so wrong with it? I thought it was funny, as did numerous people in the crowd around us, and most importantly, Dragonforce found it amusing!

i wanna know how u got in!! i meen they wont let u have a samll blade, howd u get in a sword or ax!!!!lol

(just for those idiots out there, im joking, so i dont want ne one potsing messages that say 'because they were plastic etc.')

i love the armour too by the way, very dashing i thort, im gonna get me some next year lol, espcially if we get manowar, lol

The swords axes and stuff were cool, got a really good photo with loads of red eye to make them look even madder.:headbang:

It was great! Looking down during Dragonforce to see a mock-melee battle going on really added to the atmosphere! It was good, harmless fun. If they get ManowaR for next year then I am bringing in a mighty halberd of doom to smiteth non-metallers in twain. Does anyone else see a huge merchandising oppertunity for next year? A plastic war-impliment stall would be sold out in minutes!

I loved the plastic sword men, altho i swear i saw a guy holding a pink sword :)hehe lol, prolly jus the lighting :)haha

Wish id have dun that was very cool and really added to the atmosphere as is sed b4, and really made that nice feel of the cool metaller whos up for a laugh no matter what :) i love that feel... damn me and my non fun antics :)lol

now horses thats an idea, hmmm wonder if my dads mate will let me borrow his, and a loaned viking costume from sumone and a big morning star and axe and longsword, now we are gettin sumwhere, ne1 have ne idea if theyd let me have them in there?

yeah your right, the morning star is too much:)