Please check out my band

Tonberry said:
I signed it for you :D Who is your vocalist?

Thanks very much. And we're still looking for a vocalist. The only good singers we know are from the "art crowd" who sing in musicals and stuff. So we're kinda struggling :lol: Although if it comes to it, our bassist is a reasonable singer and is willing to give it a go.

In my experience, it's always been singers and bassists. There is one bassist in my entire school, and he's already in about 5 bands. That, and he's shit :lol: Our solution, although not ideal, was to take a crappy guitarist, lend him a bass and a metronome and stick him on a strict practice regime. Seems to be doing the trick though.

Just heard the song you've got on yo' myspace...not bad from what I could hear through the recording :D It's not very power metal though...

Lol yea. We wrote that in about 10 mins cos the keyboard player bailed on us. We just thought "What the fuck, we'll write some thrash". The rest of our stuff is most defintely power metal, and is infinitely better than that song. Should have more songs in a few weeks for you to all hear.