Check out this band please!

Well it's kind of hard to when a lot of people choose not to buy the music.

You just need to make up money by playing a shit load of shows instead... which would suit us because we really love playing gigs. We'd tour 12 months of the year if we could!

But yes buy the bastard album when it comes out this year! or else :p

You just need to make up money by playing a shit load of shows instead... which would suit us because we really love playing gigs. We'd tour 12 months of the year if we could!

But yes buy the bastard album when it comes out this year! or else :p

Yeah I'm going to pirate it just like I did with Alchemy. Huakhiak.

Actually there is a relatively simple way to stop piracy, an anti-laziness filter pretty much. Make it like software where you must enter a code in order for it to play after 30 days of use or to transferred to another device, do not let it pop up messages explaining WHY it cannot be transferred though. This would be cracked. But when Limewire was found to be illegal in the States most people switched to Frostwire. They are stealing individual songs or files, not entire albums where people can put in little txt files with the code! If you made the song good for 30 days only and not transferable without a code then it would cut back on piracy quite a bit just because of laziness.

well for my band, we have a cd release party coming up soon and until it actually comes out we have a lock on some of the copies right now that won't even rip or play on any computer that doesn't have the original rights. it's quite common for bands today but useful.

Jack Nippleson is really a funny name. I mean, the Nippleson and the fact that I've never encountered any person named Jack for years.