Please critique my song...

Ha!

Well, it's never too late...plus there's tons of places you can take lessons online to my knowledge.

What did you think of the song though?

zoom are...zoom you get what you pay for. And if you got a sound like that its probably because of your soundcard. Let me guess you have a standart soundcard? maybe a soundblaster in the best case? thats the eternal problem they are no good to record audio at all you need something designed to record audio not to sound nice on 3d and positional audio...But well its not like im saying a Boss pedal its better cause it is. A digitech its also better but believe me the cuality diference betweeb zoom and digitech its not worth the price tag difference. At all...Unless you want to record professionally in wich case you are better off with a boss anyway. The single pedals its another story. Never get a single pedal that has the DOD tag on it or you will regret it 2 months later when it craps out. Stay away from ibanez pedals unless you manage to produce a good sound with it and if you manage that tell me cause i never can. The others are fine but single pedals boss is the way to go. All the bands i know that do not use preamps to get they distortion in recording situation use boss, either the heavy metal or the metalzone 2. Hope this Opinions about pedals are useful to you