Please Help (Dawn)

Raumien

Pepsi Fiend
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
There is a band I love to death calle dcranium, I have all their albums. I heard cranium is a side project of a group called DAWN but I can't find any material of them. Anyone got some places I could purchase or hear songs by them? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

in my humble opinion, i wouldny even bother with dawn. i own their album slaughtersun and its very repetative and painfully drawn out. 6-7 minute songs consisting of only a few riffs that are drawn out for what seems forever. definatly not black metal's finest reprisentative
~gR~

Dawn is more black metal-styled than Cranium, which is, uh, speed metal slaughter. They've released two albums and an EP. The only one that can be readily found anywhere is a re-issue of first album "Nær Sólen Går Niðer Før Evogher," which isn't all too good. "Slaughtersun - Crown of the Triarchy" is excellent, but is tough to find. Try eBay. If you want a song to download, get "The Knell and the World," arguably their finest achievement.

i dont know where you are located. but if you are in the northern california area i bet there is a copy available. i recently sold my copy of slaughtersun to armadillo records in davis, california. i imagine its still there. goiod luck
~gR~

genocide roach said:
i dont know where you are located. but if you are in the northern california area i bet there is a copy available. i recently sold my copy of slaughtersun to armadillo records in davis, california. i imagine its still there. goiod luck
~gR~
I'm Swedish, thanks anyway though. I will probably pick up a copy from eBay eventually.