Please help Opeth beat Metallica in comp

that s the spirit metallica still rulez and i dont give a fuck i f its nev or old metallica both are fuckin kickass.

metallica are legends. They will always be better than opeth, unless they become legends.

So hypothetically if Opeth was a comparable band, i would go for opeth because i love them. But they never released an album like Master of Puppets, so you really cant compare.

This is more of an apples and oranges comparison anyway. Why not compare Metallica to Megadeth? Or Opeth to maybe Tool?

i prefer opeth but i think a poll isnt important
the important thing is what you think dont be upset if ppl dont like your band just be cool

i think its a good idea to have stuff not bodom related on the board occasionally, it helps mix it up a little bit and make it more interesting. if it was just bodom all the time then it might get a tad boring. its not like there is new bodom new every single day so.. just my 2 cents. i like reading other bodom fans oppinions on other bands, because i know i can go here and get news and information on other bands from people who have very similar tastes in music as me.

well but thats why there is a forum names not cob related...i guess

This is rediculous. Metallica blows, Opeth destroys. Opeth are musical genious's. I cant stand hearing different versions Master OF puppets. Its no comparison. Opeth changes every album, still maintaining there metal image even with soft vocals and acoustic interludes. Opeth owns. Point and Point.

The Leper said:
This is rediculous. Metallica blows, Opeth destroys. Opeth are musical genious's. I cant stand hearing different versions Master OF puppets. Its no comparison. Opeth changes every album, still maintaining there metal image even with soft vocals and acoustic interludes. Opeth owns. Point and Point.

yes, but look what metallica created. and metallica did release some really good albums back in the day. You cant compare a band like metallica to Opeth. Its just not a ocmparison. Why didnt they compare them to megadeth? I cant pick which one i like better. I like Opeth for different reasons than i like metallica. Its a bad comparison.

out of metallica and megadeth, i think i might pick megadeth. Still a tough one.

face it, all these newer metal bands owe a lot to Metallica in one way or another.

and it's not fair to compare the two since they belong to two very different metal sub-genres.