Please Read Other Members!!!

viking1065

Mar 30, 2003
Visit site
in my other post i was miunderstood by some of you, i said i was happy that symphony x was re recording there first cd and i said i would like to see them remaster twilight and damnation game.remastering does not mean re-recording i would simply like to see the volume brought up on both and maybe on twilight add a little more backbone the bass and drums are pretty low, the guys playing is great nothing needs to be done there,just make it sound better,i thought i remember seeing that it might be done anyway on insideout records web site

Look, dude, I got your point. Really. And I respect it. But I LOVE the way TIO is recorded, flawed or not. It has its own peculiarity and it pleases me a lot. In fact, it is the album that made me fall in love to SympX, got my point?

That's just it.

viking1065 said:
yeah because i wanted to see what other people thought about it, does it bother you for some unknown reason?

Wouldn't it make more sense to continue the conversation in the same thread then?

no, because i tried to correct myself on the other thread later on but everyone was only reading the top where i did not make myself clear,but let me make myself very clear symphony x is the greatest band in the world bar none, i just like cd's to be crystal clear and loud as i think symphony x does,the 2 or 3 songs from damnation game that are on prelude to the millennium are a lot louder on prelude. symphony x rules no matter,only love for symphony x

viking1065 said:
no, because i tried to correct myself on the other thread later on but everyone was only reading the top where i did not make myself clear,but let me make myself very clear symphony x is the greatest band in the world bar none, i just like cd's to be crystal clear and loud as i think symphony x does,the 2 or 3 songs from damnation game that are on prelude to the millennium are a lot louder on prelude. symphony x rules no matter,only love for symphony x

Next time go back to the original post and use the edit button to change it to say what you meant for it to say..then you can add a note at the bottom saying that you edited it for clarity.. :)