Symphony X: Re-Occuring Pattern!

Rose Immortal said:
Only one mask at a time, you mean. Check the back cover.

proulxski said:
I forgot to add, if you actually look into it enough they display both masks on the cover of V..Just metaphorically! [blablabla]!

Geez proulxski do you just not read what other people write? LOOK AT THE BACK COVER AND STOP MAKING UP RETARDED THEORIES!

This post came on purpose: my girlfriend made a cross-stitch image of the masks. I saw the fan art page on the web site; is it possible to have it published? Is there an mail address to send a scan?

symphonyXjapan said:
I thought all true SyX fans knew of this. Anyway, I noticed it myself a while back and was kinda amazed too....when I mentioned it here everyone was like...."Well duh! You didn't notice that before?". Oh well....

im shocked that everyone here doesnt already know this. i noticed it the day i got all the albums.

Emanuele said:
This post came on purpose: my girlfriend made a cross-stitch image of the masks. I saw the fan art page on the web site; is it possible to have it published? Is there an mail address to send a scan?

Either webmaster at symphonyx dot com, or if you want the band to see it too, send it to mail at symphonyx dot com :)

Emanuele--Was your girlfried ever on this forum? I thought I remembered somebody mentioning wanting to do a cross-stitch of the logo...

Or was that someone else who also wanted to make one?

Rose Immortal--She's not on the forum but I told someone here about it.
She did a great and long work, I hope the band will like it! :)
I'll send it to the deviantART section of SymphonyX fans too ;)